• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

All my friends (Yes I'm gonna spell this right not 'all mi frens'...)

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Cause I like stealing people's ideas and I've got nothing to do today I decided to steal httpduke's idea and am just gonna list the friends I have on here. Cause I'm picky and like stuff organised cause I'm strange I'm gonna put it in like my closest friends as 'Best of best friends' and then have friends that are close but not really close as 'Best friends' and the rest will be in 'Other friends'. None are in order really.

Best of best friends
MissDark (Closest friend)
Ida_0611 (Saved my life from going back to drugs too)
Gabbz
_Georgie_
busybunnygirl

(Yes, before anybody says anything if they were gonna, all my best of best friends are girls, I know, and that's simply because I generally just am more comfortable around them and talking to them.)

Best friends
Tristan
_Bach_ (Best staff too)
_Ladybug_
ejljbris
Paige
paigeishot
Mayonaizze

Other friends
a_dying_cat (First friend on server)
QuartzyGlacier
AmorOmniaVincit
Haileyy
Nootch
_Dallon_
T3A
Tuut
MineJam
iiJam
AK_Aurora
Quasisollen
Asplia
Dotteh
Viperstrike
Valak_
JackSkelliington
bullseyemaster

And if there's anyone that thinks I missed them then say about it here and I'll add you to the list, if you are a friend just not saying you are that is lol.

Last edited:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I remember, waaayyy back when you were staff and I swear I had just became a sponsor and I first talked to you and got to know you a bit. I was in the old hub of parkour, the good ol' days yes...

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Emily says thanks for putting her on, she finds it too awkward for some reason. So wrote this message for her. :) :p
I don't see how it would be awkward, but no problem I guess, she's nice and I feel comfortable around her, so yeah she's a friend and on here
I remember, waaayyy back when you were staff and I swear I had just became a sponsor and I first talked to you and got to know you a bit. I was in the old hub of parkour, the good ol' days yes...
Yeah, that was a long time ago though, things have changed unfortunately.
Duke, if that's for wondering why you're not on here, it's because well, I don't really know you lol, no offence.
Ly2

Oh, and I added a few more I forgot to add as well.