• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

all mi frens

Status
Not open for further replies.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
ok im gonna give, well uh I don't know a name but lets just call it a shoutout to all my friends (btw these aren't in order of who I freiended first to last)

first we have biddie15, you were my very first friend and we met on skyblock, you are still my friend and you are very good at skyblock :)

then we have _Smokescreen_ , yes you are one of the best staff, I remember when I used to hate u because you muted me all the time xD

next is niCOAL, you are another good friend are you are 12 hours ahead of my time so we don't talk a lot I cri

then we have AK_Aurora, oh boy aren't you a smart one, all you do is sing Hamilton or p!atd, but you are a very good friend and you're smart at realms xD

now we have asstonish, miss bye, all you do is say bye, every. sentence. you. say. BYE.

next is Bailey, you are another good friend and you are another Hamilton fan xd

now is BeanieChan, you are a very good friend and you also have a lot of anime crushes xD

now is BlurryfaceGrace, grace we met in a weird place, when you asked me to make a race car for you and you were panicing so hard omg

then we have Christmash, you aren't on a lot either, but you are a very good friend

next is CrazyWallie, *cough cough* walmart #1 *cough cough* xD

now is the worlds ugliest person, FluffyLama is very ugli don't friend her she is a big nob !!1

then we have ugli Dotteh, ur so ugli you scared kylie jenner away

now is FriskUndertale, you are a very good friend miss children caller (when ur the child)

then we have GeenCornDog, yes geen is at Disneyworld rn but idgaf she is a good friend

now is Maja (I forgot her forums oops) you are a very good friend AND COME BACK YOU'RE ALREADY UNBANNED ;-;

now, o no, hopelessmelody is stupid asf and has no life and can go away forever but ur a good fren anyways !1!!1

next is HorribleMusic, you are a very good friend Rin :)

now is JackSkelliington, you are a very good friend too, jack :D

now is LeaOnTop, you are a very good friend too

my fingers hurt so im just gonna name the rest (btw all of you are good friends too :D)

lexyr1
LittleBoNutella
LizzyAurelia
merryme
XV_MissDark_VX
Paige
PanicAtTheAnime_
Pindr
pinkpony2015
podunkton
RL3
Sadue
Snowyyy_
SunshineDJ
terrification
TheMightyBrennen
TropicalSilence
@xAngelRiderx
xChanelAlexis
Dqwnfire
ImNotJoshDun
k_e_a
KittyAli064
LivingADream
PapyruWhispa
MintySuga
PrettyyOdd
Rachyyy_
Fry

Zelistra

Trusted Member
And I thought we were friends-
We met a year ago
I watched you go from Default to Mockingjay
I saw every single one of your in game names in game
We had so much fun on Skyblock
We helped each other so much
Yes we did fight a lot
But then we were always on each other's friend lists
--
Then everything was over
And you know what happened

I'm sorry

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
ok im gonna give, well uh I don't know a name but lets just call it a shoutout to all my friends (btw these aren't in order of who I freiended first to last)

first we have biddie15, you were my very first friend and we met on skyblock, you are still my friend and you are very good at skyblock :)

then we have _Smokescreen_ , yes you are one of the best staff, I remember when I used to hate u because you muted me all the time xD

next is niCOAL, you are another good friend are you are 12 hours ahead of my time so we don't talk a lot I cri

then we have AK_Aurora, oh boy aren't you a smart one, all you do is sing Hamilton or p!atd, but you are a very good friend and you're smart at realms xD

now we have asstonish, miss bye, all you do is say bye, every. sentence. you. say. BYE.

next is Bailey, you are another good friend and you are another Hamilton fan xd

now is BeanieChan, you are a very good friend and you also have a lot of anime crushes xD

now is BlurryfaceGrace, grace we met in a weird place, when you asked me to make a race car for you and you were panicing so hard omg

then we have Christmash, you aren't on a lot either, but you are a very good friend

next is CrazyWallie, *cough cough* walmart #1 *cough cough* xD

now is the worlds ugliest person, FluffyLama is very ugli don't friend her she is a big nob !!1

then we have ugli Dotteh, ur so ugli you scared kylie jenner away

now is FriskUndertale, you are a very good friend miss children caller (when ur the child)

then we have GeenCornDog, yes geen is at Disneyworld rn but idgaf she is a good friend

now is Maja (I forgot her forums oops) you are a very good friend AND COME BACK YOU'RE ALREADY UNBANNED ;-;

now, o no, hopelessmelody is stupid asf and has no life and can go away forever but ur a good fren anyways !1!!1

next is HorribleMusic, you are a very good friend Rin :)

now is JackSkelliington, you are a very good friend too, jack :D

now is LeaOnTop, you are a very good friend too

my fingers hurt so im just gonna name the rest (btw all of you are good friends too :D)

lexyr1
LittleBoNutella
LizzyAurelia
merryme
XV_MissDark_VX
Paige
PanicAtTheAnime_
Pindr
pinkpony2015
podunkton
RL3
Sadue