• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Alert System for forums

iamcrzzy

we need an alert system for the forums, like you can watch certain forums and when someone replies to it, there is an "Alerts" bar next to the search and "iamcrzzy" or whatever the player's name is. i hope this Is possible, and please add this, cause if someone puts a question in support forums they don't have to hunt down the topic, and then see the answer, anyways I hope this is added! :)

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
iamcrzzy said:
we need an alert system for the forums, like you can watch certain forums and when someone replies to it, there is an "Alerts" bar next to the search and "iamcrzzy" or whatever the player's name is. i hope this Is possible, and please add this, cause if someone puts a question in support forums they don't have to hunt down the topic, and then see the answer, anyways I hope this is added! :)
you can subscribe to a topic. And in the options tab when posting a reply you can check the "notify me when a reply is posted" box.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Just Press the Button Below that says "Notify me when a reply is posted"

Attachments

• foriamcrzzy.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 204