• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative AFK

SAFollis

Trusted Member
What's wrong with just saying you're afk in chat with &a lol
When you message someone it will tell them they are afk. At least, with essentials /afk and essentials /msg.

I think it'd be cool if there was a /afk that would make it so any msg (/msg, /f msg -- not /f bmsg) to the player would notify back that they are afk. It shouldn't post in chat that they're afk though, lots of spammers did that before when the server was just 1 server...

If it was added, not sure it should be a rank thing, as it's just /afk and seems a bit silly to block everyone but mockingjays and capitols from using it.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
When you message someone it will tell them they are afk. At least, with essentials /afk and essentials /msg.

I think it'd be cool if there was a /afk that would make it so any msg (/msg, /f msg -- not /f bmsg) to the player would notify back that they are afk. It shouldn't post in chat that they're afk though, lots of spammers did that before when the server was just 1 server...

If it was added, not sure it should be a rank thing, as it's just /afk and seems a bit silly to block everyone but mockingjays and capitols from using it.
Totally love this!
meh i think its useless just say "Afk"
When you're trying to talk to someone and don't know if they're there or not, this'd be useful.

joexxx6

Why Capitol+ ? If you want it to be used make it available for everyone, or this idea will be pointless. I'm pretty sure the server will die QUICKER if we keep on adding rank only perks such as the one you have suggested.