• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Advice

Should I reset now or advance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ishgar

So on Cookie Clicker, I've had it running for like a week without me upgrading anything, trying to save 837 quadrillion cookies for an upgrade which I was hoping would like double my production. Well I got enough today and noticed it was 837 quintillion... not quadrillion... So since I've got no chance at doing much else, should I go ahead and reset now or chill and possibly get more upgrades and advance. Btw reseting would make the next game easier I believe, as It gives you "Heavenly Chips" that help out

Anchezz

Trusted Member
So on Cookie Clicker, I've had it running for like a week without me upgrading anything, trying to save 837 quadrillion cookies for an upgrade which I was hoping would like double my production. Well I got enough today and noticed it was 837 quintillion... not quadrillion... So since I've got no chance at doing much else, should I go ahead and reset now or chill and possibly get more upgrades and advance. Btw reseting would make the next game easier I believe, as It gives you "Heavenly Chips" that help out
give yourself more cookies

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
reset, you should have reset loooong before now.
resetting is kinda like a slow exponential curve, at first you do it far inbetween (unless you are going for deep runs) but eventually you will find yourself resetting every 10 minutes or so to keep the flow
same thing applies to AdvCap, although if you ever play TC then know its almost the opposite, Deep Runs are what makes you progress (Clicker Heros is similar but I haven't gathered enough data to know for sure yet)

Ishgar

reset, you should have reset loooong before now.
resetting is kinda like a slow exponential curve, at first you do it far inbetween (unless you are going for deep runs) but eventually you will find yourself resetting every 10 minutes or so to keep the flow
same thing applies to AdvCap, although if you ever play TC then know its almost the opposite, Deep Runs are what makes you progress (Clicker Heros is similar but I haven't gathered enough data to know for sure yet)
I guess I'll follow the seemingly expert's opinion, thanks

Ishgar

It's already going a lot smoother, I'm at about 10x the normal amount because of the Heavenly Chips and I've only gotten 25% of their power so far.

Ishgar

One more quick question, should I unleash the Grandmatriarch thing? It gives more cookies per second, but the wrinklers can be very annoying