• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums Addition to donation page

brandon2002

UPGRADING YOUR RANK INFORMATION
On this server, when a rank is purchased at the store it is a permanent lifetime rank that you keep. If you wish to upgrade your rank to a higher one in the ladder, the price is not deducted from what you already donated. You pay/donate it at full price, even if it is an upgrade.
NOTE: Only Capitol and Mockingjay have an exception of offering an upgrade price.

This important information should be added to the page of the donation store, because some players donate without knowing that an upgrade will at cost full price. I know many players who have donated without knowing how upgrades will proceed after, and I consider this a big issue because we are dealing with real money, and in a large amount. It's better to be more cautious than to let the players assume how donations work by themselves, without being 100℅ sure.

Indeed a donation made by someone is person's responsibility, but it is essential to present as much possible relevant and significant information possible to the player in order to prove that this network is trustworthy.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I thought that it was fairly obvious that it would be full price when there was the "Upgrade: Capitol to Mockingjay" seprate from all the other ranks

brandon2002

It does give a hint, but giving the information straightforward will help a lot of players. I have to tell you, there are those people who won't bother scrolling down to check out all the ranks. They will just choose a rank, and boom add to cart. Later on, they find the perks very money worthy, decide to upgrade, 'Oh no.. you have to pay full price for an UPGRADE!??' and there you go, loss for them.
Besides, its better to have additional information than having less. What do you think?

There are some people that were not aware of that, which is one of the main reasons why I am suggesting to add it this, to prevent any 'donation' incident to happen in the future... Example a child raging because of this and demanding for refund spamming everywhere?

Last edited:

Nonze

I don't think this is needed? It's not a bad idea but uh I don't know alot of people who have made that mistake

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I don't think this is needed? It's not a bad idea but uh I don't know alot of people who have made that mistake
I bought Career when I knew nothing about HHG ;-; then I bought Peacekeeper... I made a mistake buying Career cuz I really didn't like it