• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jigsaw A Level For Jigsaw

Morgan_Ladimore

It took me a few hours but it was very interesting to make. Its an upside-down abandoned home filled with parkour and mazes. Its a very hard parkour and the parts intertwine so finding the way is also part of the level. Some signs for directions can be added/removed if needed. I wasn't sure if this was good enough for a Jigsaw map (because its not that short or that much troll), but I would still be satisfied if it became a parkour map instead.

Sadly, there's no way I can place screenshots because of the complicacy of the map.
So please just type /p h:1 Morgan_Ladimore on the creative server and enter through the iron door to the left.\

Thanks for taking your time in reviewing! Hope you enjoy it. :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
1. Does it have to be used for something? It isn't going to waste if you've been able to have fun building it.

2. We cannot copy and send you anything from the build world.

3. If you really want it to be something else, convert it into a themed parkour map for the server. :) either that, or remove the parkour and make it more of a puzzle for a jigsaw map :)

Morgan_Ladimore

Isn't it already a parkour themed map though? I just need to remove the signs and tweak the entrance.

Oh, and when I said "go to waste" I just meant was it going to be used.