• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars 8 player, 16 player etc. map choice

joexxx6

Ok so I'm pretty sure most people who play Skywars will agree with this suggestion as it will end the most annoying thing on Skywars. So, imagine, you are kinda bored and feel like some Skywars. There is only 2 of you in the Skywars server and you both go into the portal. It puts you into a 16 player game. It is so annoying when you could just play on an 8 player map and it would be fine. This, I find is one reason why the Skywars community is dead. All you want to do is play some Skywars but no, the server makes you wait for more people. There really should be an option to choose an 8 player map, 16 player map etc. it would help improve the gamemode a lot.

Thanks for reading, please leave your feedback on this suggestion. :)

-SpeedHaxExposed (Previously TheSpeedyTurtle_)

shonk

It would be nice to be honest, but i think Zainos will have to change the skywars plugin or even rebuild it because if i remember right, someone already suggested something similar and Zainos said he won't do it because he will have to change whole skywars plugin.