• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

50 Sub Special+giveaway!!!!!

Which game mode should I play in the stream?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaios

Retired Staff
So first of all I wanna thank everyone who subbed to my YT channel! You all rock!

Alright lets get down to business. The first thing I will be doing is a special live stream THIS Saturday so I need you all to vote above what game mode I should revolve the stream around.

Next thing is the giveaway!!!

All you have to do is sub to my YT channel!! Here is the YouTube link.
Also follow my Twitch (and Sub to it if you are an amazing bae!) Here is the Twitch link.
State your Minecraft IGN below!
Lastly choose your gift!
-Career Rank
-1,500 Sg coins
-1,500 Kit PvP kills
-3,00 SW score
-750 bridges coins
-Nether pets package for hub
-Rocket gadget for hub
-Poseidon rider for hub
-Magic rider for hub

Thats it! The winner will be announced in the stream so be sure to tune in! The exact stream time on Saturday will be announced on Friday here on the forums in this post!
If you have any questions post them here with your entry!

GOOD LUCK!!!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
You can't sub on twitch since you need to be a partner. But I'll still follow c: (Luckily I'm subbed to youtube too)
SAFollis
Hmm... magic rider I guess?

Geo

Awh, I wont be able to watch the stream because I will be on a plane to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon :p

Anyway, gratz on 5o subs! You earned me as one, you have some nice videos all I want us some more recent ones :D

Ill be making some youtube videos later this afternoon, on SG probally, if you want to do some with me and my buddies :D

Kaios

Retired Staff
Awh, I wont be able to watch the stream because I will be on a plane to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon :p

Anyway, gratz on 5o subs! You earned me as one, you have some nice videos all I want us some more recent ones :D

Ill be making some youtube videos later this afternoon, on SG probally, if you want to do some with me and my buddies :D
I have many planned videos coming out very soon.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Hey guys its getting close to the end of your time to be able to enter the giveaway!!! So go ahead and enter!!

Kaios

Retired Staff
Alright guys, Sadly I am going to have to cancel the stream for tomorrow based on some technical difficulties setting it up. I have looked at the poll and SG won by a long shot! So you can expect a ton of SG videos coming out soon! BUT I am about to announce the winners right now.

Here is the winner!!!
..... Minecrafters360!!!! COngrats bro!!! You will receive your gift next time you log on (Magic Rider)!!!!!!