• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

4 years

Trenly

Admin
Admin
ALCOHOL? If theirs alcohol involved in anything, I WANT IN. Lol I even got muted once for coming on the server drunk on minechat and saying many things that I can't remember, but to the fact I was muted, probably bad things lol.
Need smome recreationals too?

JennaLuv

Helper
Just remembered that 2 weeks ago was my 4th anniversary of the first time I ever joined HHG. It seems absolutely insane that it's been that long already and its one of the few things I can say I've been a part of for such a long time.

Dunno what else to make of this thread, I guess you guys can ask me anything about HHG/my life in general ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you actually planning on murdering my friend tenu :3 ples do

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Just remembered that 2 weeks ago was my 4th anniversary of the first time I ever joined HHG. It seems absolutely insane that it's been that long already and its one of the few things I can say I've been a part of for such a long time.

Dunno what else to make of this thread, I guess you guys can ask me anything about HHG/my life in general ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi