• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB 2 Suggestions for rules

Should teaming/camping be allowed?

• Ban teaming

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ban camping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban both

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keep both (only campers and teamers I bet will choose this)

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Personally I don't think they should be banned, I mean teams are sorta fun to take on xD and camping is useful when trying to regen.
I usually don't do either though, because.... I don't (except regen)?
Also some types of camping such as the respawn screen camping (I think this was fixed?) should just be fixed/banned lel

mrTurtleGaming

Teaming should result in a small ban than bigger and bigger if they do it often you should not ban campers unless they have been camping and payers have lost muiltple lives in this time besides that nothing else

Trenly

Admin
Admin
All spots in SCBB maps should be accessible to anyone, so camping shouldn't be an issue. I see no reason to make it against the rules.

And teams are a fun challenge.

Nootch

Trusted Member
Camping is fine, useful for regen as said above.
I'm completely fine with teaming being banned. :)

MajorlyHacking

These both should NOT be banned. Both are a huge part of SCBB. Bannable? Unbelievable. Solo Sg, that I can understand. As the title says, SOLO Sg. As SAFollis and Trenly said, teams are fun to take on. Also, camping is a part of SCBB. I think these rules should not be added. This is just my opinion though.

MajorlyHacking

Considering 2 people per team, it isn't that bad. And how do you plan on enforcing the camping law. And do you know how many false reports there would be? "Hey, let me take this screenshot and say he was camping!!!" Lots of things can be mistaken for camping.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Whether their solo or team a of 3 i still win mwahahahaha. XD

Neither Should be banned because Use a range kit to kill campers, and Teams are fun to fight against.

MajorlyHacking

Camping should not be a problem, it is part of the 'fun' of skywars. My only problem with camping is that some players hide forever. Maybe a compass can be added in the chests to give the direction of the nearest player?

Honestly speaking, I have never teamed. I like taking down teamers because it really enhances your skills of skywars. They are really intimidating to fight agaisnt, which is cool. I can give you some helpful tips if you wish to take down the teamers! :)
This is about SCBB, not skywars. I see where you got confused though.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
No I am completely with banning both teaming and camping in scbb. The only teaming I ever do is if there is a hacker so we can kill it and carry on with the game, and I will never camp, and I mean never. I can easily take a team of 2 and most of the time take a team of 3, sometimes without dying once, but no doubt about it for a game that has 4 people and can be divided in half when a team happens, it should not be allowed to team. Camping is a cheap tactic which on maps like TheEnd where players can stay on top of the obsidian pillars and kits like potato for example cannot get up them by just jumping, makes it impossible for a player to win unless by luck they find and enderpearl or something to knock them off, which happens very rarely. So yeah, teaming and camping should not be allowed in scbb, and my boy DEMASTERfish agrees with me on this.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Camping spots can be mentioned in suggestions to fix them so people can no longer camp. This should never be a bannable offense in my opinion. Campers can eventually be killed. Plus, the drops from the sky can help, like if you get an ender pearl.

Secondly, teaming is fun for friends to get together and fight together. Just like in normal sg, kit pvp, skywars, etc. nearly EVERY gamemode allows for teaming, with the exception of hitman and solo sg (which depend on the concept of solo play).

Teaming is not some terrible, offending thing, and is easily overcomable. You gotta use strategy and the right kits and you can beat teams. Do note that you are only allowed to team with ONE PERSON (see the rules). This is not THAT overpowered imo.

brandon2002

This is about SCBB, not skywars. I see where you got confused though.

Wow, I am really sorry. I can't believe that happened, perhaps because I was really tired. I am so sorry :eek:
Anyways I deleted the reply, I assure you this won't happen again lol. Yes, the title did trip me a bit, but it was my fault for not looking at the tag which says a big SCBB.

On to the topic of the thread- I think that teaming should not be removed in SCBB. It is part of the challenge, if you find if unfair I suggest you find a team mate too :). But it is really part of the fun, trust me.
Also, the rule limits teamers to only 2 to make it fair for everyone, which is very reasonable in my opinion.

However, I do think camping should be punishment worthy. Some kits may have more advantage than the others in terms of some features, (Like scorpion said), for instance some boundaries are reachable only be certain kits, and if that Player stays unreachable and camps there forever, it can be very annoying.

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
You gotta use strategy and the right kits and you can beat teams.
Which normally results in camping for most players strategy to beat teamers. Some people like myself can beat teamers up, but not to be rude but most people aren't me, and will never stand a chance against a team of even 2, when I wasn't so good and was still pretty good I had pretty small chances of winning with it, and I was better than 9/10 people even then. Also using the right kits will almost always result in someone either using enderman to run away, or will use a cheap-killing kit like WS or cupid which ruins it for the other 1 player if they don't team. No, teaming should be banned, there are only 4 players in the game and teaming literally halves your chances of winning, campers I can just about deal with, but teaming should be banned.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Which normally results in camping for most players strategy to beat teamers. Some people like myself can beat teamers up, but not to be rude but most people aren't me, and will never stand a chance against a team of even 2, when I wasn't so good and was still pretty good I had pretty small chances of winning with it, and I was better than 9/10 people even then. Also using the right kits will almost always result in someone either using enderman to run away, or will use a cheap-killing kit like WS or cupid which ruins it for the other 1 player if they don't team. No, teaming should be banned, there are only 4 players in the game and teaming literally halves your chances of winning, campers I can just about deal with, but teaming should be banned.
It's just a game deal with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And no teaming shouldn't be banned it's perfectly fine, and camping is also fine. Damage one as much as you can, kill one, hide, regen, repeat. Then you can win or at least hurt them a lot. Also use bombs and stuff to get them both at once, or a gapple.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
It's just a game deal with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And no teaming shouldn't be banned it's perfectly fine, and camping is also fine. Damage one as much as you can, kill one, hide, regen, repeat. Then you can win or at least hurt them a lot. Also use bombs and stuff to get them both at once, or a gapple.
'Hide' is not a tactic, its literally just a cheap way of doing things, and no, before you say "Oh but I bet you've hid before Scorp", the answer is no, not once, I never hide, its cheap. Playing real means you have to be constantly applying offense and pressure to them like myself and Asplia do, and we are one of the few scbb players that can tear up teams, but the truth is if the team isn't a complete flop, they will most likely beat even a good 1 player unless they're using a super cheap-killing kit, simple as, that's why it should be banned.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
'Hide' is not a tactic, its literally just a cheap way of doing things, and no, before you say "Oh but I bet you've hid before Scorp", the answer is no, not once, I never hide, its cheap. Playing real means you have to be constantly applying offense and pressure to them like myself and Asplia do, and we are one of the few scbb players that can tear up teams, but the truth is if the team isn't a complete flop, they will most likely beat even a good 1 player unless they're using a super cheap-killing kit, simple as, that's why it should be banned.
There's no such thing as 'cheap' and 'real' playing, technically. It's just a game. Deal with it, use the tactic or not. It probably won't be banned.