• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP 1v1 Pvp Arena (if Added)

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Okay, a long time ago me and Kaios started working on a 1v1 PVP arena in VIP plot world (p h:2 Kaios), but we stopped and it never happened anything. So the theme of this whole build didn't come up with me and mentow, it was by me and Kaios and that's why I want to give him some credit too ;)

Also, before there are a few things to notice:
1. The water on the “dead” side is supposed to be lava, please change this!
2. The glowstone inside the tunnel is supposed to be lava, please change this!
3. Walls and such are made with WE, so it might not be perfect natural.

Overall: this is a 1v1 kit pvp arena made by me and mentow and can be seen at /p h:2 Anchezz in plotworld :D
DdhwBLc.jpg

uXJ0WJy.jpg

z1h8lf6.jpg

7TZasip.jpg
WbGtw04.jpg

s6WOwgd.jpg

ikkK8l9.jpg

3i1aoFz.png

ViYEeB3.png

Kaios

Retired Staff
Wow! This looks great!!! Came out much better than mine and yours initial idea! Hope it gets added!

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Btw I'm pretty sure you can set lava by using WE by typing //set 10 (flowing lava) or //set 11 (still lava)
But idk if I can, since its blocked :(
Edit: I tried, and it didn't float down so..I'll keep it as water for now :D

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
AncheZZ there's nothing at /p h:2 Anchezz in both worlds. Where can I find this to review?