• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP 1v1 - Arena Of Gods - Insan3Al3x

Insan3Al3x

Name Of Map: Arena Of Gods
Theme Of Map: It's a freaking arena!!
Want a video? CLICK ME :D
Features:
A pretty big arena with a LION STATUE!! :D, two lava towers, and an entire under'ground' (pretty much under'arena' cave with a glowstone river. Also there is a victory pool and a loser pool, not accesable since you could escape the map by jumping of and die(not suggested tho). There is also a bar where the staff can drink and eat something.
Story/Description: Long ago, before 'The war', earth was a peaceful place. There were no clans, tribes or countries like you knew before. It was just one big land of people, that live together under the 'command' of their god 'Zeno'. But, by time the humans became more independent, and stopped praying, removed temples to build malls, or factories. Zeno didn't allow this, he was the one that started the great war, the gods, against the human race, a battle till there is only one left. the Gods were superior in any kinda way, the humans only saw one chance, to blow the gods their power source up, earth it self. The biggest explosion besides the big bang itself found place in the center of earth. Earth shattered, and many of those shatters were found in orbit around an other star, with one of those shatters being, the 'Arena Of Gods'. When the Gods lost their powers, they did anything to gain them back. There were many ways, but driven by insanity, they chose the worst one. The way they chose to gain their powers back was to kill all the other Gods and obtain their power, till there was only one God left. Now it's up to you, will you be the one and only God? Or shall thy be the lost soul driven insane by power, in other words... dead. It's up to you, now go, and fight!
Links(Optional):

By the way you can use this map for whatever you see fit!

Last edited by a moderator:

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
It seems cool, but I'd like to see how it would look in the default minecraft texture, considering a big amount of people that play minecraft do not have a texture pack.
Name Of Map: Arena Of Gods
Theme Of Map: It's a freaking arena!!
Want a video? CLICK ME :D
Features:
A pretty big arena with a LION STATUE!! :D, two lava towers, and an entire under'ground' (pretty much under'arena' cave with a glowstone river. Also there is a victory pool and a loser pool, not accesable since you could escape the map by jumping of and die(not suggested tho). There is also a bar where the staff can drink and eat something.
Story/Description: Long ago, before 'The war', earth was a peaceful place. There were no clans, tribes or countries like you knew before. It was just one big land of people, that live together under the 'command' of their god 'Zeno'. But, by time the humans became more independent, and stopped praying, removed temples to build malls, or factories. Zeno didn't allow this, he was the one that started the great war, the gods, against the human race, a battle till there is only one left. the Gods were superior in any kinda way, the humans only saw one chance, to blow the gods their power source up, earth it self. The biggest explosion besides the big bang itself found place in the center of earth. Earth shattered, and many of those shatters were found in orbit around an other star, with one of those shatters being, the 'Arena Of Gods'. When the Gods lost their powers, they did anything to gain them back. There were many ways, but driven by insanity, they chose the worst one. The way they chose to gain their powers back was to kill all the other Gods and obtain their power, till there was only one God left. Now it's up to you, will you be the one and only God? Or shall thy be the lost soul driven insane by power, in other words... dead. It's up to you, now go, and fight!
Links(Optional):
DOWNLOAD :D CLICK HERE

By the way you can use this map for whatever you see fit!

Insan3Al3x

It seems cool, but I'd like to see how it would look in the default minecraft texture, considering a big amount of people that play minecraft do not have a texture pack.
The reason I put a download in was so you can look at the map in your own texture pack ;)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
First off, I LOVE the design. Looks very nice! Great colors :) a couple thoughts to add to it-
1. Add some stone brick slabs to the roof to give it some more texture
2. Add some more open area around it, not just the small area inside. Make it so you can battle without just getting knocked off the map.

So add a bit more detail to the roof and expand the area around it to give some more fighting area and more content to the build, and I think this stands a good chance of being added! :)

Insan3Al3x

The point is to fight inside of the arena, it's not meant to be for 50 people at once it's meant as a 1v1 arena. There is no roof so... yeah? xD

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I know, but still, it looks like it needs more than just a little room inside. Not a whole lot, but give it some exterior and some walls so people do just fall into the void