• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

1 Year

jcdentonswh0re69

Hoi, so my one year on HHG is actually tomorrow, but i'll probably forget about it hah
I just wanna say thank you to all the people i've met.

Tyler: SoulWhispa was the first person I liked and met properly on the server, he welcomed me to HHGN and was always there for me. We became friends because I think we were talking about either bands or anime? Tyler helped me build my greatest memory which was also known as my first plot, and I love it so much. Not to mention, Tyler bought me my first rank which was Sponsor, I woke up one morning and went on HHG and Sadie told me to go to PVP, Yet I talked and realised I was sponsor, the best surprise i've had on this server. Thank you Tyler <3 :D

Nicole: niCOAL Is awesome, it's hard for us to play because of our time zones, but omg coal ily. Coal (Nicole) was a friend of Tyler's which is how we got to know each other. During the summer period we talked a lot, because we were off school. I didn't get to talk to Coal very often, and we'd normally talk like what? Once or twice a month after the summer break? Coal and Tyler quite recently made a shipping plot where they built Newt & me, which was the funniest and cutest thing I saw in a loong time xD niCOAL x jek fr0s 4ever ily coal

Beanie: BeanieChan Beanieeeee, the closest friend I have on HHGN, we built the illuminati offices together and have so bloody much in common. Again, it's hard to talk because of time zones, I remember back in May i'd stay up to around 2am just to talk to you, we were veery close back then. Now not so much heheh. But still, We met because of my name, it had "Papyru" in it, which you picked up on the reference to Undertale. Yet you also had 'Chan' in your name, which is how our friendship started. Thank you bean for making my experience more amazing on this server, and I love you so much (as a friend huehue)

Duke: httpduke The first person I met on forums, when you found me playing on HHG we were in SW, and we made a huge skybase, which lasted for over an hour. Duke I'm always able to play and speak to you, you're not that trustworthy xD But you're still one of my best friends on this server, you're always there for me and you make me laugh all the time. I'm sorry for some of the times i've been quite mean and rude to you, but still. Thank you Duke for being a friend of mine :)

Sadie: HairlineGoals Sadie, you were one of the people i kind of hated? But when I got to know you, you were so funny and trustworthy. We met each other through Paige, and ever since then we've been pretty close. You're always someone I can go to if i'm feeling down, or if I need to be happy. Also we should go visit abandoned places sometime xD ilysm Sadie, and I hope to see you on the server again. (Also #bannedsquad)

Maja: Mayonaizze Majaaa :D Maja you're awesome, We played together a lot, and you still destroy me in PVP every 1v1 I have with you xD But I'm glad you came back to HHG, and that i've trusted you with a lot of things, and pls can you give me your cape ?!?!111!one!!exclaimationmark!!questionmark?? Jk, But you make me smile and you come on in the morning and I don't feel lonely xD Thank you though <3

Ryan: Socializing Hi Juan's tacos it's ur brother sanchez in da house with tacos my man !one! we go make taco ok fam

Civil: Civil doesn't have a forums but, ily daughtr and you're awesome <3

Jack: JackSkelliington The first person who actually liked me back in Vaz, hiii and also you're awesome bc you like erb of history fam

Ethan: xNemox Ethaaan <3 Remember old squad with Sadie niCOAL Tyler and David? that was the lyyfee We should talk more ;-;

Snowy: Snowyyy_ You were actually one of the first people I met on creative also, and remember when we both hated Duke? And we built that dungeon thingy for him haha, WELP a few days ago he found it lmao and he wasn't too happy xD But yes always remember my beautiful skin (you know which one :^) )

Paige: Paige pls dont ship me ily

Ali: KittyAli064 ALI X DUKE KITTYDUKE064 Jk, I'm glad we've became friends just recently, and i'm looking forward to being friends with you in 2017!

Ally: NutellaMacarons I keep getting mixed up with Ali and ally omg but yes, what i said above ^

The rest of you know who you are, i can't be bothered to write anymore smh
Thanks for making my 1 year on the server great, onwards to 2017!
peace fam

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Hoi, so my one year on HHG is actually tomorrow, but i'll probably forget about it hah
I just wanna say thank you to all the people i've met.

Tyler: SoulWhispa was the first person I liked and met properly on the server, he welcomed me to HHGN and was always there for me. We became friends because I think we were talking about either bands or anime? Tyler helped me build my greatest memory which was also known as my first plot, and I love it so much. Not to mention, Tyler bought me my first rank which was Sponsor, I woke up one morning and went on HHG and Sadie told me to go to PVP, Yet I talked and realised I was sponsor, the best surprise i've had on this server. Thank you Tyler <3 :D

Nicole: niCOAL Is awesome, it's hard for us to play because of our time zones, but omg coal ily. Coal (Nicole) was a friend of Tyler's which is how we got to know each other. During the summer period we talked a lot, because we were off school. I didn't get to talk to Coal very often, and we'd normally talk like what? Once or twice a month after the summer break? Coal and Tyler quite recently made a shipping plot where they built Newt & me, which was the funniest and cutest thing I saw in a loong time xD niCOAL x jek fr0s 4ever ily coal

Beanie: BeanieChan Beanieeeee, the closest friend I have on HHGN, we built the illuminati offices together and have so bloody much in common. Again, it's hard to talk because of time zones, I remember back in May i'd stay up to around 2am just to talk to you, we were veery close back then. Now not so much heheh. But still, We met because of my name, it had "Papyru" in it, which you picked up on the reference to Undertale. Yet you also had 'Chan' in your name, which is how our friendship started. Thank you bean for making my experience more amazing on this server, and I love you so much (as a friend huehue)

Duke: httpduke The first person I met on forums, when you found me playing on HHG we were in SW, and we made a huge skybase, which lasted for over an hour. Duke I'm always able to play and speak to you, you're not that trustworthy xD But you're still one of my best friends on this server, you're always there for me and you make me laugh all the time. I'm sorry for some of the times i've been quite mean and rude to you, but still. Thank you Duke for being a friend of mine :)

Sadie: HairlineGoals Sadie, you were one of the people i kind of hated? But when I got to know you, you were so funny and trustworthy. We met each other through Paige, and ever since then we've been pretty close. You're always someone I can go to if i'm feeling down, or if I need to be happy. Also we should go visit abandoned places sometime xD ilysm Sadie, and I hope to see you on the server again. (Also #bannedsquad)

Maja: Mayonaizze Majaaa :D Maja you're awesome, We played together a lot, and you still destroy me in PVP every 1v1 I have with you xD But I'm glad you came back to HHG, and that i've trusted you with a lot of things, and pls can you give me your cape ?!?!111!one!!exclaimationmark!!questionmark?? Jk, But you make me smile and you come on in the morning and I don't feel lonely xD Thank you though <3

Ryan: Socializing Hi Juan's tacos it's ur brother sanchez in da house with tacos my man !one! we go make taco ok fam

Civil: Civil doesn't have a forums but, ily daughtr and you're awesome <3

Jack: JackSkelliington The first person who actually liked me back in Vaz, hiii and also you're awesome bc you like erb of history fam

Ethan: xNemox Ethaaan <3 Remember old squad with Sadie niCOAL Tyler and David? that was the lyyfee We should talk more ;-;

Snowy: Snowyyy_ You were actually one of the first people I met on creative also, and remember when we both hated Duke? And we built that dungeon thingy for him haha, WELP a few days ago he found it lmao and he wasn't too happy xD But yes always remember my beautiful skin (you know which one :^) )

Paige: Paige pls dont ship me ily

Ali: KittyAli064 ALI X DUKE KITTYDUKE064 Jk, I'm glad we've became friends just recently, and i'm looking forward to being friends with you in 2017!

Ally: NutellaMacarons I keep getting mixed up with Ali and ally omg but yes, what i said above ^

The rest of you know who you are, i can't be bothered to write anymore smh
Thanks for making my 1 year on the server great, onwards to 2017!
peace fam
!!!

jallybee

(Im probs late for this) Its fine whenever you get mixed up with Ali and I xD. Tbh I sometimes confuse other ppl with wayyyyy different names xD