• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Yo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Well as my 3 year anniversary is coming up, I would like to thank everyone for making me addicted to this server
I am most likely leaving the server because of school and what not.
Most imporantly tho I would like to appologize to
Zainos for causing you trouble throughout ths 3 years
ChrisTheLink I am so sorry for being rude to you. You didnt diserve it. Sorry for calling you names. I hope you dont hate me.
And as for everyone on my friends thanks for keeping me entertained.
We dont make mistakes, just happy little accidents

Cheez

Why hello there it's Cheez.

I've been on this neat-o server for a while too, and I'm going to call it quits as well.

Tell my pet Mooshroom there's eight bags of Meow-Mix in the left cuppoard and that the Game Show Network is on channel 71.

さようなら.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Well as my 3 year anniversary is coming up, I would like to thank everyone for making me addicted to this server
I am most likely leaving the server because of school and what not.
Most imporantly tho I would like to appologize to
Zainos for causing you trouble throughout ths 3 years
ChrisTheLink I am so sorry for being rude to you. You didnt diserve it. Sorry for calling you names. I hope you dont hate me.
And as for everyone on my friends thanks for keeping me entertained.
We dont make mistakes, just happy little accidents

I've been on this neat-o server for a while too, and I'm going to call it quits as well.

Tell my pet Mooshroom there's eight bags of Meow-Mix in the left cuppoard and that the Game Show Network is on channel 71.

さようなら.
I swear to god you two better not leave me

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Kinda really sad that all of my friends are leaving and I have been saying I also am leaving but.. I am still indecisive rn ;-;

Unitus

Retired Staff
Everyone needs to take a break once in a while, it's necessary and completely understandable

michalthekid

Trusted Member
So you're leaving. .-. I didn't get to know you that well, but you were pretty cool, from what I know. I hope I can see you again and that you don't lose your sense of humor.

michalthekid

Trusted Member

さようなら.
same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.