• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Why Can't I Vote?

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
Works for me, maybe it was a problem with the website at the time of voting, idk.
SSvvk3K.png

SAFollis

Trusted Member
now it's not working for me :/ On vote 3 link
Edit: All it says is session expired. Even though I open it and do it right away
Edit 2: Seems to work now. Not sure what happened.

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Voting just simply doesn't work for me, I've voted on all the links at least 8 times this month and it still says that im not on the list, even though I should be at this moment of time 3rd place or maybe even better, I don't know why this happens but it means that I cant vote and get anything :/.

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Voting just simply doesn't work for me, I've voted on all the links at least 8 times this month and it still says that im not on the list, even though I should be at this moment of time 3rd place or maybe even better, I don't know why this happens but it means that I cant vote and get anything :/.
Eeekkk... That's a tough spot to be in ;-;

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
This just shows how unlucky I am :p. To think that I could be getting a new rank and because of this I cant, but to be honest I don't really mind too much, it just means that I have to buy my ranks like everyone else.