• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What sport do you play or favorite sport

Swagsire101

I run cross country and will be running track in about a month.
Also, I play some basketball. Ballislife.
And if you count it, eSports.

cough cough Pokemon cough

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I play baseball. Not very good at it, but I do play it. And my favorite sport is NASCAR. (I'm not a hillbilly I swear)

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Mountain bikings my thing, but I'm good at mid distance running on track and sometimes do cross country but not as good at it as on track, and quite good at sprinting, table tennis and badminton. And eh, I guess I'm not bad at basketball.

_Radique_oo7

Baseball is pretty fun. I may not have been the best in the team however I had so much fun running, hitting the ball and throwing it.

___Fernanik1___

I tried Pokken, fun but not for me. I have a difficult times with all the inputs, especially since the Gamepad is so large and I don't have the controller for it, as I'm used to small controllers for Smash like the GameCube controller.
Oh really? yeah, it is kinda tricky... depending on who you pick, I main Garchomp, the hardest character to learn... but i like it, and have played on and with streamers on streams