• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

update, i guess

sunshinebabyy

hey , it’s mak and i haven’t been on in a year but it’s been pretty nice. i got my braces off and got a kidney transplant. i named it peter (after peter parker & peter quill, marvel ftw) my puppy i got before i left the forums is huge now! her name is penelope and she’s the best thing in the world. i’m a sophomore in high school and it’s v fun! my favorite part ab highschool would def be getting out early , or maybe that this school is the only reason i met my absolute bestfriend. who knows ? it is currently 1:44 am and i am tired but can’t sleep. i thought about this server so i decided to come on forums and maybe talk to one of my old friends if you guys still play lol. btw i’m 15 now and i’m v happy! life’s been really good . :) how’ve you guys been?

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Ooof glad to hear you're good, so there aren't a lot of people here anymore. Btw I used to be Quartzy so yea, don't know how you can like high school so much but it's really good that you do. I've been pretty much the same for a few months now and I'm not still sure how that is

sunshinebabyy

Ooof glad to hear you're good, so there aren't a lot of people here anymore. Btw I used to be Quartzy so yea, don't know how you can like high school so much but it's really good that you do. I've been pretty much the same for a few months now and I'm not still sure how that is
I get that. freshman year was rough and i really hated it but i got through it if you ever need to talk i’m here ! if you have snapchat or insta i’ll give you mine i don’t use skype anymore

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Well I'm a Sr. We don't even call it that here but whatever, I enjoy it, better than summer, at least I have something to do lol.