• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Update HHG to 1.12

1.12 is amazing. The parrots are cute, the blocks are so colorful. Its a fun update and HHG needs it. I'm sure everyone can agree with this lol.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Even when HHG is updated to allow 1.12 players onto the server, anything 1.9 and up will still not be available on the server due to the many players that still use 1.8; I have a feeling it will be a long time before HHG updates to 1.9, much less 1.10 1.11 or 1.12

Chickenrage249

Even when HHG is updated to allow 1.12 players onto the server, anything 1.9 and up will still not be available on the server due to the many players that still use 1.8; I have a feeling it will be a long time before HHG updates to 1.9, much less 1.10 1.11 or 1.12
Yeah, I actually find it annoying not being able to use purpur blocks. Or magma blocks. I think that HHG should update to 1.12 and only allow support for that version. Cause I know people use 1.8 (I don't argue with them because of the combat difference... ahem, tut tut 1.9) But I'm getting used to the combat changes. But at least concrete for me was a big change in my building, I can improve train design. So yeah I think that should be done

SAFollis

Trusted Member
If the server updates to 1.10, it's still possible for it to accept 1.9. I think that if it does update that's the best option (with 1.8 pvp ofc)

you stole my idear I put it up way befor her

I put mine up june 9th 2017 so delet hers not mine

1.12 is amazing. The parrots are cute, the blocks are so colorful. Its a fun update and HHG needs it. I'm sure everyone can agree with this lol.
hope your happy stealing my post

I use 1.11
I use 1.11.2 on it

Last edited by a moderator:

SAFollis

Trusted Member
That's like saying "Wait what you eat you stole my idea of eating." Obviously other people are going to suggest it.
Duplicated threads do not get deleted.
hope your happy stealing my post
That was a reply, not a topic. It must be a topic in order to actually be considered... You simply said
make it so hg is avible for 1.12
on another topic that had nothing to do with it.
I use 1.11

I use 1.11.2 on it
You can still use 1.11.2, but it doesn't mean the server has updated to it; it just allows you to play with newer versions.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I use 1.11.2 on it
I want talking about updating to allow players with those clients onto the server, I was talking about the server itself just as the first post in this thread was.

I also have a few problems with those two statements. First, as SAFollis said, you posted the idea in a reply to an unrelated thread. In order for it to really be considered "your suggestion" you should have made a new thread for it, which according to your profile, you didn't.
IMG_0523.PNG
Second, your reply to the other thread was not June 9, it was June 7th; This thread was created on June 12th. I would not consider 5 days to be "way before her".
IMG_0524.PNG

Last edited: