• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[tool] Minecraft Username History

HuntersXX

I hope posting this isn't against the rules or anything and this is the best section I could of think of. My friend and I have made a tool that uses the Mojang API to display a player's username history
smiley.gif

http://mcnamehistory.com/

Feedback and suggestions are more than welcome!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Is Their One Where You Can Show Your Skin History or Not?

View attachment 7213 View attachment 7214
That would be hard to do, because the website would have to download each skin because skins get overwritten when you change them, and if you got a list of every Minecraft user (almost 20 million on computer only) it would probably run out of memory and crash, because it would need to download each skin (and since some people change skins a lot) there would be about 100 million images (assuming that everyone changes their skin 5 times--which some people don't change their skins and others change theirs 15 times, so it would be more than 5 average).
Also you can set your signature to be the two pictures here.

HuntersXX

Yeah as the other guy has said, it would virtually be impossible to store and retrieve a user's skin history.