• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[Story] The Adventures of Wizz

How do YOU like the story so far?

• AWESOME

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, Wizz here! This is my second Fan Fic! Hope you guys enjoy it, it's gonna be about basically everyone I can fit in! :D
I'm gonna call this one... The Adventures of Wizz! If you guys have any ideas for later chapters, just P.M. me, or post a reply!
Also, I am collaborating with Masterfireheart(A good friend of mine) and we will write this together! The next chapter will be by him!
Without further ado... HERE WE GO!(I narrate this in first person, Master might do something different.)

Chapter One: "A New Leaf"

I woke up one day in my bed and decided, it was time to have an adventure. I got up and slipped on a chest plate and helmet made of armor. As I was headed to the door to set out, I noticed my iron sword I had placed above my fireplace. It was signed by Notch, everyone called him, "The Creator". I thought to myself, "I'm going on an adventure, why not bring it?". So I grabbed my sword and dusted it off. I ate a quick meal of Mushroom Stew I had prepared the night before.

I stepped out into the early morning light. I looked up, it was a cloudless day. I sniffed the air hoping to find the fresh scent of leaves, but instead, smelled smoke. I quickly looked around and saw that the neighboring village was on fire! I rushed to the river and grabbed a bucket out of my backpack (it's amazing how it fits in there) and scooped up some water. I headed to the village with the pail of water in my left hand, sword in my right. I was prepared to stop whoever did this, if it was on purpose of course. I headed over to the first house and put out the fire blocking the exit. I found my friends cheez and master standing there with a bewildered expression on their face.

"Why didn't you guys try and put out the fire, it was just a little one!" I questioned them.

"Well, we-we..."stuttered cheez as he collapsed and I realized, they were injured. I quickly threw cheez over my shoulder and asked master what happened.

"The village was invaded by invaders from the west," master explained, "They looked well trained and were equipped with swords and bows." I spotted an archer in the distance wearing a fur coat and aiming right at us!

"Quick, get down!" I shouted and tackled master to the ground just as an arrow whizzed (hehe) past my ear. "We gotta get out of here!" I ushered master and carried cheez towards the gate. I noticed master was limping and let him lean on me.

"What about the other villagers?" asked master, looking back.

"Here, take this," I handed him a health potion I had saved up for a occasion like this, "and make sure cheez only drinks about a fourth of it, he probably can't handle more than that." I unsheathed my sword and deflected an incoming arrow. "Give it to him quickly, I'm not sure how long I can hold them off!" I charged forward yelling a battle cry (I could use some ideas for my battle cry!) and holding my sword forward, pointed straight at the archer who fired at us. He called for help, but it was too late I struck his helmet with the hilt of my sword. He fell unconscious and I looked around, the village was collapsing into ruins. I knew I could do nothing to help, but I couldn't tell master that. I quickly ran back to cheez and master. Master had splinted his leg and I saw cheez looking pale plopped against a tree.

"Master... What happened?" I asked him with a concerned face.

"I-I don't know, it seems as if... he's been poisoned!" He responded realizing what had happened. Master quickly explained that cheez was hit with an poison arrow that came flying through their window. I finally noticed the arrow wound master patched up as well as he could. I vowed that I would take revenge on this western tribe.

Who are the mysterious "Western Tribe" and, will cheez be okay? Find out next time in Chapter Two!

End of Chapter One: "A New Leaf"