• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Staff/Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Happy Hunger Games Suggestions and Complaints :
  • Some staff members (Not All) seem to have favorites and dislikes for the people who play on hhg.
  • Some build team members (Not All) think since they are a higher rank than most people they have the right to do whatever the want (mini-mod/being rude to other players) I have had experience with some of these people and let me tell you it is not fun to argue with them. They think that they are on the top of the food chain and that no one else is above them. (Notice that when I say they it's not everyone I just don't eant to say names)
  • So about two days ago I asked my friend if I should apply for builder. Then one builder jumped into the conversation that they weren't in and say "No you shouldn't" I asked and asked for a reason why I shouldn't but they never gave me a reason. This person is usually very rude to other people too they think that they can do whatever they want because they are builders. But if you take this in a real life situation you should definitely not do that.
  • Imagine this in real life : You are a worker that minds your own business and you're having a conversation with your co-worker. Then another co-worker (that's has a better relationship with the boss) jumps into the conversation and starts being extremely rude to you and your friend
  • If that happened in real life you would probably be reported and be fired. But in this case that co-worker wouldn't be fired (muted/banned) because of his relationship with the boss
  • Also this server seems to not take constructive criticism very well. I know this because my friend did something similar to what I'm doing now and his post got deleted.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Happy Hunger Games Suggestions and Complaints :
  • Some staff members (Not All) seem to have favorites and dislikes for the people who play on hhg.
  • Some build team members (Not All) think since they are a higher rank than most people they have the right to do whatever the want (mini-mod/being rude to other players) I have had experience with some of these people and let me tell you it is not fun to argue with them. They think that they are on the top of the food chain and that no one else is above them. (Notice that when I say they it's not everyone I just don't eant to say names)
  • So about two days ago I asked my friend if I should apply for builder. Then one builder jumped into the conversation that they weren't in and say "No you shouldn't" I asked and asked for a reason why I shouldn't but they never gave me a reason. This person is usually very rude to other people too they think that they can do whatever they want because they are builders. But if you take this in a real life situation you should definitely not do that.
  • Imagine this in real life : You are a worker that minds your own business and you're having a conversation with your co-worker. Then another co-worker (that's has a better relationship with the boss) jumps into the conversation and starts being extremely rude to you and your friend
  • If that happened in real life you would probably be reported and be fired. But in this case that co-worker wouldn't be fired (muted/banned) because of his relationship with the boss
  • Also this server seems to not take constructive criticism very well. I know this because my friend did something similar to what I'm doing now and his post got deleted.
First off, having favorites and dislikes isn't against the rules. I think that as long as it doesn't interfere with a staff doing their job, there is no issue.

Secondly, mini-modding and player disrespect are both reportable offenses. It's really easy to make a report here on forums.

Third. @ me next time. If you don't want people jumping into your conversation, use /msg. You asked an open ended question and I voiced my opinion. However, people do not need to give proof to back up their opinions. An opinion is not wrong just because it has no proof behind it, that's why it's an opinion and not a fact.

Fourth, if you think that there are any staff that are biased towards somebody who is legitimately breaking the rules and not being punished, private message Zainos here on forums. Keep in mind that just because you think that somebody is breaking the rules doesn't always mean they are.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
First off, having favorites and dislikes isn't against the rules. I think that as long as it doesn't interfere with a staff doing their job, there is no issue.

Secondly, mini-modding and player disrespect are both reportable offenses. It's really easy to make a report here on forums.

Third. @ me next time. If you don't want people jumping into your conversation, use /msg. You asked an open ended question and I voiced my opinion. However, people do not need to give proof to back up their opinions. An opinion is not wrong just because it has no proof behind it, that's why it's an opinion and not a fact.

Fourth, if you think that there are any staff that are biased towards somebody who is legitimately breaking the rules and not being punished, private message Zainos here on forums. Keep in mind that just because you think that somebody is breaking the rules doesn't always mean they are.
Having Favorites and Dislikes is very rude to the people who play on this server. Im sure that people don't want a staff letting his/her friend go by with spamming but giving you a warning.
Also I love how you think you are higher than everyone who isn't a builder. Wake up call :
Just because ur builder doesnt mean u can be rude, disrespectful, and obnoxious towards other players.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Having Favorites and Dislikes is very rude to the people who play on this server. Im sure that people don't want a staff letting his/her friend go by with spamming but giving you a warning.
Also I love how you think you are higher than everyone who isn't a builder. Wake up call :
Just because ur builder doesnt mean u can be rude, disrespectful, and obnoxious towards other players.
Report me if you think I've broken the rules. There's a special sub-forum for it. And like I said in my last reply, if you think a staff is being biased, start a conversation with Zainos here on forums about it.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Report me if you think I've broken the rules. There's a special sub-forum for it. And like I said in my last reply, if you think a staff is being biased, start a conversation with Zainos here on forums about it.
I just stated that some builders think that they are the best and they can do anything they want including being rude to other players

PenguinPeople

I am all about free speach but poofy is correct to some degree. While the person had some right to get involved (they may not of used /msg since it could of been addressed to a large group) shooting someone's idea down without feedback why is both non helpful, and makes the person in question seem like a jerk.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Staff members should not be selective in their punishing, and if you have reason to believe a staff is doing this, please PM ZAINOS ON FORUMS with proof. I have never seen this done, and I would hope no staff member would do this.

Builders ARE a higher rank than Mockingjay, but not in authority. Builders are given extra permissions to aid them in building for the server, mainly access to Build Team. They must abide by ALL of the server rules, and if you see a Builder breaking the rules, please report them on forums or to a staff member, and we will punish them just like any other player.

All in all, this thread seems more to me like a list of complaints than any real solutions. There are issues that HHG faces, and we do constantly want to hear feedback from the community and fix issues that may arise. Rude players can create a toxic atmosphere, but that is not necessarily against the rules. Bluntness is not necessarily a bad thing.

In real life, sometimes people are rude, sometimes people are blunt, and sometimes people even are selective in who they hire, who they promote, who they talk to. Everyone has preferences as to who they choose to associate with. But, if a company has ethical policies, ALL MEMBERS have to abide by those standards, and may face serious legal repercussions if they do not. In sum, please report staff you think are breaking the rules to Zainos (with proof) and Builders who break the rules (on forums as normal).

I do not think this thread is especially helpful however, and as such, I think the discussion should be closed. Please pm me or any other staff member if you have any questions regarding the rules.

-Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.