• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Sneak Peak to the Project!

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Hey everyone! The project is going great! Have gotten the first two episodes planned out. We are gonna turn it into an entire series. There will also be seasons. So I have been working on the map all day. Still got a ton to do. But here is a nice little sneak peak of the map. Yes, I made it all myself. I used a default village then changed it. I wanted to add some more things but it was taking so long already.
aaaqxSv.jpg

Last edited:

alxyz

Trusted Member
Hey everyone! The project is going great! Have gotten the first two episodes planned out. We are gonna turn it into an entire series. There will also be seasons. So I have been working on the map all day. Still got a ton to do. But here is a nice little sneak peak of the map. Yes, I made it all myself. I used a default village then changed it.
aaaqxSv.jpg
OAKS VILLAGE IS LOOKING AMAZING OML YES

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hey everyone! The project is going great! Have gotten the first two episodes planned out. We are gonna turn it into an entire series. There will also be seasons. So I have been working on the map all day. Still got a ton to do. But here is a nice little sneak peak of the map. Yes, I made it all myself. I used a default village then changed it. I wanted to add some more things but it was taking so long already.
aaaqxSv.jpg
OHHH I LOOOOVE IIIT ALSO CAN THE SERIES GO ON OUR CHANNEL?? XD YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE UPLOADING PLS BECAUSE MY INTERNET IS JUST WAYYYY TOO SLOW XD

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
aaaqxSv.jpg
THIS IS AMAZINGGGG GJ :)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
aaaqxSv.jpg
Oh btw I just realized why this looks so familiar, Grian did a tutorial on how to transform a village and it looks just like this :p

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
And you have not told me :(.

But it's ok it looks amazing if you need any help on building talk to me. You know my Skype or on here.