• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Skyblock Pets

justcharli

So you have pets on creative and hub. but maybe skyblock? and it could be helpful like; right click your pet every hour for some free stuff relating to that pet. (Right click a sheep pet, get wool) Obviously Enderdragon and Wither pets should not exist. cause they only drop Rare stuff. (Unless wither can drop Soul Sand) I think it would be a cool addition. You should be able to Toggle them off, cause when your building it is annoying. Once you right click on one pet, you cant right click another pet for an hour. I think pets should be given from TH or lootchests :D (or bought from store)

Edit: or pets can just be for entertainment, like /hat.

Ivy_

So you have pets on creative and hub. but maybe skyblock? and it could be helpful like; right click your pet every hour for some free stuff relating to that pet. (Right click a sheep pet, get wool) Obviously Enderdragon and Wither pets should not exist. cause they only drop Rare stuff. (Unless wither can drop Soul Sand) I think it would be a cool addition. You should be able to Toggle them off, cause when your building it is annoying. Once you right click on one pet, you cant right click another pet for an hour. I think pets should be given from TH or lootchests :D (or bought from store)

Im not a huge Skyblock player but I think this would be cool!

I agree with this suggestion a lot!