• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock lost island

twelvealarm

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but I'd figure I would ask just in case.

My daughter accepted an invite from someone thinking it was the same as a co-op and now she has lost her island. Is there any way it could be restored? Paid to be restored?

Thanks for the help

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but I'd figure I would ask just in case.

My daughter accepted an invite from someone thinking it was the same as a co-op and now she has lost her island. Is there any way it could be restored? Paid to be restored?

Thanks for the help
I am sorry to hear this happened. However, when an island invite is sent, there are multiple warnings which clearly state that their island will be reset. Because of the way the reset system works, there is no way to recover lost islands, Sorry.

twelvealarm

Hi Trenly, I just purchased the peace keeper to give my daughter the upgraded/new island and when she goes to "create" it says she is unable to.
How can she get the island included in the peace keeper package?

Thank you