• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Shimejis / Desktop Buddies

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Does anyone else have Shimejis or Desktop Buddies on their computer?

In case you don't know what they are, they're basically these cute things that walk around your screen and you can pick them up and stuff. You can also download fan-made ones (and I strongly recommend that) Here's a video where I play around with them:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Does anyone else have Shimejis or Desktop Buddies on their computer?

In case you don't know what they are, they're basically these cute things that walk around your screen and you can pick them up and stuff. You can also download fan-made ones (and I strongly recommend that) Here's a video where I play around with them:
Can you make a video on how to use OBS? xD I had been using Dxtory but really wanna try out OBS but it seems complicated...

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I did Google but it's hard to find a tutorial on the version I have ._.
They're all basically the same

same layout, etc.

note: if you have 2 graphics cards you can't do monitor or window capture, for some reason, unless you edit a bunch of your computer settings.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
They're all basically the same

same layout, etc.

note: if you have 2 graphics cards you can't do monitor or window capture, for some reason, unless you edit a bunch of your computer settings.
Just because the layout is a bit different that's why... xD
its literally dirt easy to use OBS, not sure why you would need a tutorial other than reading the FAQ/Manual they have for the program.
But why is it all black after I record >.>