• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Server

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I was gonna join HHG but then this pops up:
2016-06-10_10.27.41.png
Then I look how many people are on and this is what it says:
99815846d145417caa1ae7a412a53fbd.png
It doesn't make sense.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Re log in launcher/open a new launcher. Xpaw says All MC Login servers are online and such. If you have to restart your computer and try again.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
keep-calm-and-blame-mojang.png

Seriously, I don't understand how having all the money and technology Microsoft has at their service, Mojang's authentication servers are still the same **** which a 8-year-old can take down from years ago...

Zelistra

Trusted Member
keep-calm-and-blame-mojang.png

Seriously, I don't understand how having all the money and technology Microsoft has at their service, Mojang's authentication servers are still the same **** which a 8-year-old can take down from years ago...
Well you see, in my opinion, Microsoft is a software ruiner, they ruin every software they buy, even Minecraft! Lel change it to "Keep calm and blame Microsoft" not Mojang since Notch can't make all the decisions for the game anymore :( I wish he didn't sell Minecraft

Edit: Also Duke that happens to me a lot of times when I join servers, joining again works for me .-.

Xist_

Well you see, in my opinion, Microsoft is a software ruiner, they ruin every software they buy, even Minecraft! Lel change it to "Keep calm and blame Microsoft" not Mojang since Notch can't make all the decisions for the game anymore :( I wish he didn't sell Minecraft

Still better than EA or Activision both will probably make you pay to go on all servers... lmao

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Don't blame HHG ._. Go blame Microsoft because they own the game
That depends. Server side bugs are our fault, since remember that the server is mine and we are not linked with Mojang AB in any way. HOWEVER, in order to log-in a "premium" server such as happy-hg, to make sure you have bought the actual game, your account needs to send an authentication query to Mojang's servers first. If those servers fail, which is the case, no one will be able to connect any Minecraft "premium" server (Most of the actual multiplayer servers we know), so in those cases you can indeed blame Mojang xD

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
That depends. Server side bugs are our fault, since remember that the server is mine and we are not linked with Mojang AB in any way. HOWEVER, in order to log-in a "premium" server such as happy-hg, to make sure you have bought the actual game, your account needs to send an authentication query to Mojang's servers first. If those servers fail, which is the case, no one will be able to connect any Minecraft "premium" server (Most of the actual multiplayer servers we know), so in those cases you can indeed blame Mojang xD
confuse much

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Aww nuuu rip Duke

It's mojang :/
Lel Mojang belongs to Microsoft. To make a bit more sense:
Minecraft belongs to Notch
Notch belongs to Mojang
Mojang belongs to Microsoft
Microsoft belongs to Bill Gates lel :p

I feel like we should blame the person on the top not like Mojang
I hope that makes some sense xD I'm just bored while waiting for the video to upload so I can make the bug report ._.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Lel Mojang belongs to Microsoft. To make a bit more sense:
Minecraft belongs to Notch
Notch belongs to Mojang
Mojang belongs to Microsoft
Microsoft belongs to Bill Gates lel :p

I feel like we should blame the person on the top not like Mojang
I hope that makes some sense xD I'm just bored while waiting for the video to upload so I can make the bug report ._.
Notch retired from Mojang AB years ago, even before Mojang was bought by Microsoft! You might have meant Jeb then! Also Bill Gates stopped being the CEO of Microsoft in 2008. Research plz <3

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Notch retired from Mojang AB years ago, even before Mojang was bought by Microsoft! You might have meant Jeb then! Also Bill Gates stopped being the CEO of Microsoft in 2008. Research plz <3
Oh lel I kinda made that up from what I've heard :p I'm just waiting for the vid to upload so I can make the bug report lel :p