• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed RP Mode

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Ok I think you need to remove cussing from rp mode cause people keep cussing, I don't feel like reporting I jus want it to be blocked. Thank you :)

javathor

Maybe they do now, but like I said, once someone sent me the entire swear word with no * or anything, and it wasn't blocked
ok they might've not filtered it or they did but sometimes people can fake it by *'s thats what someone did to me once

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
i never knew u could do this, but i wont try

i would say that it is bypassing the filter, in a way

this should definitely be removed, and ill help: Zain

javathor

o, well i think that if it is there, it should be auto-mute, instead of staff having to mute them.. mute by console like it usually is
yea i would like that too because if they didn't sometimes have that they could just curse alot at you but you could still report them it will still be annoying if they keep doing msg to you so i would just do /msg toggle

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Lel I still have the screenshots of a player sending me the entire swear word in private message, they didn't even bypass filter xd