• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Resignation.

ImTea

Retired Staff
What Electricstorm said.

Thanks to:
Tuut for being my bestest frienderino even though he's never on
MineJam for being my bestest frienderino even though he's never on
_Smokescreen_ for a lot, you know all you did for me ;)
EL3CTR1CST0RM for having discussions and being a meme in staff chat ;)
Voidstruck because you thought I hated you
iiJam for getting me this far
BachAtItAgain for everything, couldn't fit into words bud <3
Zainos for being my dad and helping me with tons of stuff that you didn't even need to even in your busy schedule
@ErryoneElseBoi because you're all great.

I dunno if I'll stop by, maybe when MineJam gets some internet, and hopefully better ping ;)

<3
T

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
It's sad to see two staff members go on the same day :( I hope you'll also come to visit T3A <3 and good luck in life ;p we'll all miss you, and we kinda have missed you, idek where you've been but yea

Universalz

Retired Staff
Although we never really talked, besides once, I will miss you being on the team. Good luck with life and your future <3

Acromatics

Retired Staff
We'll miss Tea, the guy we all know who got rekt by xNestorio :p. Good luck with your life and I hope you come back soon!

Tuut

Trusted Member
The only friend I've ever met online that I truly enjoy talking too... Hopefully ur not quitting everything buddy ill get on Skype for once to see what's up lol

_Bach_

Retired Staff
This makes me very sad. You have been a good friend, a good staff member, a good builder... Thank you for your involvement in the HHG community. You will go far in life bro, keep working hard and you will go far! :')

Drop me a message in skype whenever and Ill respond as I can bruh :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
What Electricstorm said.

Thanks to:
Tuut for being my bestest frienderino even though he's never on
MineJam for being my bestest frienderino even though he's never on
_Smokescreen_ for a lot, you know all you did for me ;)
EL3CTR1CST0RM for having discussions and being a meme in staff chat ;)
Voidstruck because you thought I hated you
iiJam for getting me this far
BachAtItAgain for everything, couldn't fit into words bud <3
Zainos for being my dad and helping me with tons of stuff that you didn't even need to even in your busy schedule
@ErryoneElseBoi because you're all great.

I dunno if I'll stop by, maybe when MineJam gets some internet, and hopefully better ping ;)

<3
T
;-;