• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global /report

MineJam

Retired Staff
Simple suggestion that has probably been made in the past multiple times.
/report. I think this should be added because it is a much faster way to contact staff members, the problem with messaging staff directly would cause some staff like Smokescreen to be spammed, considering smoke is mostly everyone's go to person at the moment when staff are online, /r would give every staff member an option to address the problem if they are not busy.

Now I already know someone is going to say "Who cares if a staff member gets spammed or they keep getting reports, its there job." Well there is no problem when it comes to this suggestion, there is no downfall to it besides someone spamming it which is a quick and easy ban or kick. I just think it would take a load off of a staff member if they keep getting spammed by people individually.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
/r as in reply to a private message? Cause thats already in the server.

If you are asking for like a staff bmsg for players, I dont think its particularly needed or useful. Even if everyone asks one staff member to deal with their issues, that one staff will most likely send other staff to help out.

MineJam

Retired Staff
/r as in reply to a private message? Cause thats already in the server.

If you are asking for like a staff bmsg for players, I dont think its particularly needed or useful. Even if everyone asks one staff member to deal with their issues, that one staff will most likely send other staff to help out.
I meant /report
And yes that staff would do that, but it becomes an ongoing thing and /report would relieve that staff member that is busy.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Well I mean 10 months is a long time to develop a different opinion now come on.
And thanks about that arrow thing I didn't know that.