• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Possible concept for Parkour

Gomatha

One of my biggest complaints with the Parkour in this server is that there is no reset button. This is a issue with parkours like Dungeon 1-7, which have no checkpoints. Because of that, when you die or go out of bounds in D1-7, it send you back to the parkour hub. This isn't a big issue, but it is pretty annoying to click back the parkour each time you die (you can imagine my annoyance with D6).

Maybe the devs could add an item in your inventory that sends you back to the start? That would be a huge help, thanks!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
One of my biggest complaints with the Parkour in this server is that there is no reset button. This is a issue with parkours like Dungeon 1-7, which have no checkpoints. Because of that, when you die or go out of bounds in D1-7, it send you back to the parkour hub. This isn't a big issue, but it is pretty annoying to click back the parkour each time you die (you can imagine my annoyance with D6).

Maybe the devs could add an item in your inventory that sends you back to the start? That would be a huge help, thanks!
The only parkours which don’t send you back to the beginning or to the latest checkpoint when you fall or die are the dungeon parkours. As I said in a different post, it is impossible to have them send you to the start of the parkour when you die because of how they are made. Dungeons 1-7 are all intertwined, therefore to have a region set on a single dungeon for the respawning would also select parts of the other dungeons. Since this would cause issues with people dying in D5 and respawning in D3, that cannot be done. It is for this same reason I don’t believe a reset item would work, since as far as I know, sinilar issues would occurr.

Gomatha

The only parkours which don’t send you back to the beginning or to the latest checkpoint when you fall or die are the dungeon parkours. As I said in a different post, it is impossible to have them send you to the start of the parkour when you die because of how they are made. Dungeons 1-7 are all intertwined, therefore to have a region set on a single dungeon for the respawning would also select parts of the other dungeons. Since this would cause issues with people dying in D5 and respawning in D3, that cannot be done. It is for this same reason I don’t believe a reset item would work, since as far as I know, sinilar issues would occurr.
Ok, thanks so much.