• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Plot Settings

_Bach_

Retired Staff
In Skyblock, there are multiple island settings a player may have the ability to change, such as doors, crafting tables, certain redstone devices like buttons and pressure plates, etc.

I think this would be a very good option for Creative, as there are times when I would like players to be able to press a button, open a door, launch a firework, or start a redstone contraption. I think it would be a great addition to the plot, and certain options might be available for certain ranks.

These settings would be for visitors (of course not for those added or trusted as all the above mentioned are available once a player is added/trusted :p)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I like it.

Also, maybe an option to set a player's gamemode when they go in? That'd be nice for certain things.

AlaskanSkies

I like all of the ideas stated above, they'd be really useful. I especially like the undisguise idea, I'd love to be able to toggle that.

ChuckySmilesBruh

I think players can disguise if they want to, especially since they pay money for that perk sometimes with like a rank and stuff, but I think it is a good idea to change things like redstone or boats or things.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think players can disguise if they want to, especially since they pay money for that perk sometimes with like a rank and stuff, but I think it is a good idea to change things like redstone or boats or things.
They would still be able to disguise on other plots, and in the area between plots, and at spawn. It's just that some players have had people who are annoying them disguised on their plot. If a player were able to choose to not allow players to be disguised on that plot, it could remove some of the complaints that I see in game about people who are disguised being annoying and/or greifing.