• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[Non-Official] Hunger Games Discussion

What do YOU like better?

• The IDEA of an ACTUAL Hunger Games

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • The MINECRAFT Hunger Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Hunger Games SERIES

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • The Hunger Games MOVIES

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

WizzardDestroyer

Hey guys, WIZZ HERE!

So, I wanted to discuss some things about the Hunger Games (Actual and Minecraft HG)! So, first, the hunger games in minecraft. On the hhg server (one of the best hunger games servers) I think WAY TOO MANY people are playing it instead of survival. Yes, I know the server is themed around the hunger games, hence the name, but the hg isn't the only thing on there and it kinda gets boring JUST playing hg after awhile, if you know what I mean. I think some of you guys who play it WAY too much should start a life in the factions world. BTW, if you get killed a lot in the factions world just go to one of the obelisks and run WAY WAY WAY far out and start building there AND set your home there. Also, try and build underground to be more hidden from people. Ok, back to the topic of the hunger games. The arenas are great because there are official AND custom arenas which are AWESOME. Zain, if you read this, GOOD JOB WITH THE SERVER SO FAR!!!

Your probably saying to yourself that this is one heck of a LONG post, don't worry, WERE ALMOST OVER HALFWAY!!!

Ok, now on to the topic of the ACTUAL hunger games. To start off, I would like to note that I have read every book in the series, seen the movie AT LEAST 3 times, and I am going to see the second movie when it comes out. Ok, so I love that series and the movie if you can't already tell. I admit it would be scary to be in the actual hunger games with a 1/24 chance (or 1/48 if the quarter quell calls for double amount of tributes) of surviving. My game plan for the beginning of the game I would probably try and grab something from the corn that is kinda far away from it then sprint off in a direction that no one else is going in. I would then try to find some water and some animals to hunt. If I would ever meet up with anyone I would try to make an alliance with them, and if we ever are the last two, I would maybe kill them in their sleep (yes, I know that's a dark thought, but WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THAT SITUATION) to win. Ok, that's basically it!

THANKS FOR READING THIS EXTREMELY LONG POST.

May the odds be EVER in your favor!
Have a happy HUNGER GAMES!!!