• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP NEW KIT

I think that there should be a kit called sonic and you get iron helment, iron chestplate, iron legging and iron boots with speed 5 and a diamond sword to go with it and the kit cost's 400 coins becasue it is not very op but the kit is very useful to have

Omnisent

Trusted Member
No.
The Speed 5 is OP as it is, and Iron Armour makes it ridiculously OP.
The price should either be increased to something like 1400.
Even if you did that, you would need to change the Iron armour to leather with no enchantments to make it remotely balanced.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
No.
The Speed 5 is OP as it is, and Iron Armour makes it ridiculously OP.
The price should either be increased to something like 1400.
Even if you did that, you would need to change the Iron armour to leather with no enchantments to make it remotely balanced.
1400 coins for a kit with no enchants and leather armor? For real.. And you're saying that's 'OP', do you know the definition of 'OP'?

ParadoxTaco

Yes.
Speed 5 is STUPID OP.
Apparently running away with no kit at all who can catch up to you, that's broken.
true and also the fact that it has a diamond sword! with speed 5 you could run circles around people without them hitting you! slowly draining them of there soups until they die! Also they could never run away cause you could run infront of them and just keep hitting them back.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
ik ik there is a kit called spy ... With enchants and it has speed 2 and if this kit without enchants and it has speed 5 then it's almost the same... I said ALMOST
You know what, I don't care cause I'm not going to use that kit if it gets added but I know that link would use it cuz he's a master with the speedy kits (which is annoying)

It sounds unnecessary to me

MajorlyHacking

I would not add this kit because speed 5 is WAY too OP and I think 400 coins would be a little too low.. Maybe bump up the price and lower down the speed then it would be good :)

Majorconnor10

Here would balance it
-Speed 2
-Leather Armor thorns 1 blue dyed helmet, chest, and thorns 1 legs red dyed boots
-Diamond sword knockback 1
-Special ability: Have a sonic head in inventory and when you right click it, you get speed 5 for 10 secs, and the cooldown is 1 min.
-Price Range: 1100 coins

Last edited:

ParadoxTaco

Here would balance it
-Speed 2
-Leather Armor thorns 1 blue dyed
-Diamond sword knockback 1
-Special ability: Have a sonic head in inventory and when you right click it, you get speed 5 for 10 secs, and the cooldown is 1 min.
-Price Range: 1100 coins
this is alot better and more balance while also allowing speed 5. Also not to be annoying but the leather boots should be dyed red cause sonic has red shoes.

Majorconnor10

this is alot better and more balance while also allowing speed 5. Also not to be annoying but the leather boots should be dyed red cause sonic has red shoes.

Eh, I don't really know much about sonic except he is blue and runs fast, so yeah, the boots can be red.

ParadoxTaco

Over all i think speed 3 would be best. Cause that way it would be abit faster than most speed kits but would have weaker armor. I myself, loving speed with pvp, would use this kit.