• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Mop Despawning

Molva12

Everytime you die on your skyblock your passive mops would despawn and it kinda annoying beacause i work really hard to get them. Please fix this

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Invalid bug, I tested it a million of times with many players and this didn't happen to anyone! Are you sure your party member isn't killing them and/or the visitors (People who do /island warp <yourname>) aren't pushing them to the void? For security click the Iron Bars at the /island menu to deactivate visitors in your island or by doing /island lock AND kick all your party members and check if this still happens :)

Molva12

Zainos I have already tried that and it didnt work. I had my chickens in a fenced in area kicked everyone still didnt work

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Well I tested it many times with many people again and this didn't happen to ANYONE, even to non-vips. So please make a video showing how the bug happens and I'll see what I can do...

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Please submit a video showing how you reproduce the bug, otherwise I can't fix it as It doesn't happens to me and to many other people I tested with!