• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Mobile Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
1: The alerts bar and search bar are squished together:
IMG_6478.PNG
2: The "Reply" button wont let me reply
IMG_6479.PNG
3: When I went to start this thread, it wouldn't give me the box to type in. It also gave me a lot of blank poll question spaces, without me clicking the button to add another
IMG_6480.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_6477.PNG
    IMG_6477.PNG
    457.4 KB · Views: 228

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Thats really odd. It was working for me, i didn't change any settings, then it just happened. My phone has always been the same resolution, same Zoom, same everything. About 4 days ago it was normal, then it went to what is shown in the screenshot. I will try a few things, but i hadnt changed anything before this had happened

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Same, it never happened to me, it must be your phone size/resolution/zoom:
3d469ac4ddb9af79f22c5e86a1b4c1de.png
I'm on an apple device. I haven't changed any settings since it was last working. It is normal when I am not logged in, but messed up when I log in. Is it possible that it has something to do with my name?

Unitus

Retired Staff
I'm on an apple device. I haven't changed any settings since it was last working. It is normal when I am not logged in, but messed up when I log in. Is it possible that it has something to do with my name?
It is your device, because with my iPhone it works perfectly, try re-loading the page, or just use another browser

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Have you tried flipping it on its side? Perhaps go check in settings and see if anything changed.

I use mobile a lot, and it has never given me this issue... Very odd

Status
Not open for further replies.