• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Minor duel bug

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Ign: Trenly
When: June 1st, 10 mins after the Duel Update was released
What it is: When you enter a 2v2, or a 3v3 you cannot rotate. All you can do is look straight ahead until the duel begins.

I have not tested 1v1's
Im also guessing that it is supposed to be like SG where you can rotate and jump, but cannot chage your X and Z values to exceed the X and Z of the block you are standing on.

Last edited:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
i dont really understand.. ur not allowed to look to the right or left? idk

as despki said, it may supposed to be like that if that is what your talking about.. idrk

MineJam

Retired Staff
I think its so you cant shoot people on the other side of the map before the game starts but idk

iiCrunch

I believe u cant move your x and y before the duel because your cant rod or bow them. Also it impossible to hit before the timer is down trenly. The crosshair move every time u use your mouse.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I believe u cant move your x and y before the duel because your cant rod or bow them. Also it impossible to hit before the timer is down trenly. The crosshair move every time u use your mouse.
I mean you cannot LOOK up, down, left, or right.

Anytime you move the mouse this is what it looks like:

Last edited:

iiCrunch

I mean you cannot LOOK up, down, left, or right.

Anytime you move the mouse this is what it looks like:
yeah, i do know that happens i have dont many 3v3 duels. Thats is for people that will shoot before the timer

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
o.. i get it now.. i think this is on purpose tho.. seems like it might be to stop bow users.. every since i reported the bow-before-duel-starts glitch, pvp was updated and this started happening.. idrk but i think i may be right..

Trenly

Admin
Admin
o.. i get it now.. i think this is on purpose tho.. seems like it might be to stop bow users.. every since i reported the bow-before-duel-starts glitch, pvp was updated and this started happening.. idrk but i think i may be right..
in some arenas you can still hit people before the match begins though

Lowvex

Idk I think this was meant to be like this. Now the glitch that you guys are talking about that u can shoot before the timer, It has happened to me but I don't take damage at all.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
:1 I call lies. And even if u did get hit once during the game. It won't change the game play too much. It's just one soup.
nah.. one time i got killed b4 the match even started.. the whole thing glitched out and pvp got shut down due to 2 many things happening at once.. idek.. it was when pvp was in beta for the new updated and it crashed every few minutes

iiCrunch

nah.. one time i got killed b4 the match even started.. the whole thing glitched out and pvp got shut down due to 2 many things happening at once.. idek.. it was when pvp was in beta for the new updated and it crashed every few minutes
beta
i dont really wont to be part of this thread anymore. No one really plays 2v2s and 3v3s anymore anyways