• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Method for xX_SilkArmyPvPMaster_Xx in KitPvP

lllllllllll

This is a proven method to get you an above 20 killstreak, anyone (even if you're bad at PvP) can use it. In the end if someone wants to 1v1 you, you can just deny them and go on saying: "I'm alright :) I'm on a killstreak" or "I can't /kill myself and 1v1, I take this too seriously". You will also gain 100% more respect when saying "Rekt or Ez Pz". Not only have I never used this method, but other EzPzLemonySqueezy's have and they will tell you that it succeeds.

Requirements:
- Black Mamba kit
The Method:
1. Team with all players using other kits that are considered OP (especially other Black Mambas), they could be dangerous against you.
2. Choose your targets (Primarily those with lower kits than you)
3. Attack, deal atleast 1 or 2 hits to weaken the foe. This is where you don't need too much skill, the Black Mamba kit can take a lot, and deal a lot. You can take a 4:1 hit ratio and still win.
4. When you become low on health, find a high spot and jump up to it. Just grab onto a branch of a tree like a spider monkey.
5. Now peacefully soup up while they can't touch you, even sort your inventory if you want to.
6. Repeat step 2-5 until your desired killstreak is aquired.
Optional Stuff to do Afterwards:
- If someone is becoming salty and calling you out on this cowardly play, you talk back to them in the most stupid way possible in order to gain back your masculinity.
- Just to shake things up a bit, every now and then (or always) you can call out someone on being "Ez Pz" or "noob" after killing them.
- Like I said in the beginning, if someone want to 1v1 you because they're better than you, then deny them. You're on a killstreak, you're obviously the one who is better.

Zinex

Lol!
Dude, you made my day xDDD
Be my friend please.

Btw, I aint saying any names but *cough cough* :
kizzfan
DinoBvB
The_Guggster (not to be mean, I like you)
XI_GodsAngels_IX (no hate)
Snowzzz
slkiey
asfjeroma (my sis for any confusion)
AtomPlaysMC

There are way more. I just cannot think of them at the moment or I don't know them.
There are also people who do the same method just with GrimReaper, Mario or god.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
To be honest, I love black mamba because I can kill Auto Soup hackers and Kill Aura hackers with it... most other kits aren't OP enough to easily accomplish this/clearly display their hacks xD

Besides that, I don't normally pvp with it, because of this xD Hilarious, and 100% true xD

lllllllllll

Lol!
Be my friend please.

kizzfan
DinoBvB
Snowzzz
slkiey
AtomPlaysMC

There are way more. I just cannot think of them at the moment or I don't know them.
There are also people who do the same method just with GrimReaper, Mario or god.
I'm everyone's friend ;) and yea, too many people, too many kits.

_Link

godsangels14

Lol!
Be my friend please.

kizzfan
DinoBvB
Snowzzz
slkiey
AtomPlaysMC

Zinex you know I don't use bm unless there are a million people on right. And I don't even pvp as good with bm as I do with hero lol

Hazzy

Right okay, I have two complaints about this:

1: Don't complain about 1.8 PvP, when I joined the server, I played on 1.8 only as hard is that is to believe considering I'm like a G0D xD I joke I joke.

2: I do agree with you though xD