• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jigsaw Level 44

Should it be added?

• YES Absoloutly!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Jambo = Awesome

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

NoHaxJustJambo

Hey!!! I have built a creepy library themed parkour, for Level 44 on the jigsaw gamemode!

Length - Very short
Difficulty - Easy
How many rooms? - 2

Hope you like it!

Images -
LQk7Ywt.png
3elfozi.png
VVrMMKS.png
LdzByNc.png
q0JF2tT.png
z9Vxko5.png
vtewuI3.png
RXNYAEB.png
9A9Xi3h.png
Pfo0lFv.png
rzCDEu5.png

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I don't care for the look of the glowstone much, I believe torches would look better. Also, I feel that jigsaw is more of a puzzle gamemode. Yes, it does have parkour in it, but the levels which are just parkour are few. While I appreciate the detailing, I think it would look much better if there were shelves in the middle, rather than just a box of bookcases. Given that jigsaw should increase in difficulty, I also think this would be too easy.

NoHaxJustJambo

I don't care for the look of the glowstone much, I believe torches would look better. Also, I feel that jigsaw is more of a puzzle gamemode. Yes, it does have parkour in it, but the levels which are just parkour are few. While I appreciate the detailing, I think it would look much better if there were shelves in the middle, rather than just a box of bookcases. Given that jigsaw should increase in difficulty, I also think this would be too easy.
I can add shelves... And the glowstome was meant to represent a chandelier. :D

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Is this on a singleplayer world or on a plot in creative? If it's the latter, you need to include a plot name so I'm able to check it out in game.

But I'll judge the map from the images provided.
I agree with Trenly, the map would look better with isles of bookshelves, rather then just a square room. There is little to no detailing on the walls. Only books, and the parkour itself stands out a lot. Like Trenly said, Jigsaw is meant to be a puzzle. If you've played Prison parkour or the 2016 Christmas lobby parkour, there are puzzle parkour rooms in there. (Rooms where the rout of the parkour isn't necessary clear, so you need to try and work out where to go and how to get to the next room)
Also, the glowstone looks out of place in the last room.
Sorry,
But your map has been declined.

Last edited:

NoHaxJustJambo

Is this on a singleplayer world or on a plot in creative? If it's the latter, you need to include a plot name so I'm able to check it out in game.

But I'll judge the map from the images provided.
I agree with Trenly, the map would look better with isles of bookshelves, rather then just a square room. There is little to no detailing on the walls. Only books, and the parkour itself stands out a lot. Like Trenly said, Jigsaw is meant to be a puzzle. If you've played Prison parkour or the 2016 Christmas lobby parkour, there are puzzle parkour rooms in there. (Rooms where the rout of the parkour isn't necessary clear, so you need to try and work out where to go and how to get to the next room)
Also, the glowstone looks out of place in the last room.
Sorry,
But your map has been declined.
Its on my single player world... Thanks for feedback :)