• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Invalid Level 37

phattysimp

I discovered the bug on the 25/02/22. When you press the buttons and the blocks come out from the wall you get lagged back and fall. I have made it to the top multiple times but it just lags me back then I fall and it kills me. I tried going in older versions because I am playing in 1.18.1 but I'm experiencing the same problem. The server this is located on is jigsaw.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I discovered the bug on the 25/02/22. When you press the buttons and the blocks come out from the wall you get lagged back and fall. I have made it to the top multiple times but it just lags me back then I fall and it kills me. I tried going in older versions because I am playing in 1.18.1 but I'm experiencing the same problem. The server this is located on is jigsaw.
Looks like its more a ping related issue than a bug. The level has no issues, but if your connection to the server isn't optimal, you may experience similar issues like the one you are reporting due to how redstone works server -> client wise. Let me know if you are still experiencing issues