• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw - Level 41

TTarik2

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to beat level 41 on Jigsaw.

For those who don't know/remember the level, it is a room with an iron door that leads to an identical room with a hole to fall through. When you fall through the hole there is a huge body of water which most would probably presume you're supposed to land in. However, if you do, you end up dying as it is blocked by invisible barriers. Also, if you try to avoid falling into the water, there are barriers all around so it forces you to fall in the water.

Is there something I'm missing? There is no explanation on how to beat it in the level itself.

This level is confusing me, as I don't see another way to beat it. If anyone could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Basiclly there is a big pond and a bunch of holes. One of those has water and button. It is the one closest to the hole you jump from.