• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

HHG gonna update to 1.11?

JaydHawk

Hey, 1.11 came out today and I want to know if HHG is working on updating or not 'cause I can't play on the server in 1.11.

AlaskanSkies

Hey, 1.11 came out today and I want to know if HHG is working on updating or not 'cause I can't play on the server in 1.11.
If you enter your minecraft launcher and go to the left bottom corner, there should be a button saying "edit profile." Click it and you can change to 1.8/1.9/1.10 where it says "use version." Make sure to hit "save profile" before clicking play!

JaydHawk

thanks for replying, but I already knew that XD. I just really wanna play skyblock in 1.11. Cause Llamas....

Handeril

JaydHawk, 1.11 JUST came out, not every network is going to be updated "lightning" fast. Along with this, Zainos is taking exams at this time, so it may be a while before HHGN (as well as other networks) become 1.11 compatible...

Trenly

Admin
Admin
First off, I doubt there will be llamas for a long time, even if you play skyblock in 1.11 since the server will likely stay compatible with older versions. This means that you still will not be able to use Shulker boxes, see llamas, or anything newer than the oldest supported version.

JaydHawk

Thanks for the posts guys! I kinda figured it would be a while before they updated, I just wanted to know if they were working on it or not so I'm not waiting a century wondering if it would even happen.