• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed help i'm stuck in a block on someone else's plot

demon_umbreon

I went on creative today and when i got in I was stuck in a block on someone's plot and cant type so I cant teleport somewhere else so please can someone help me.
tia

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Maybe Someone Worldedited some blocks in where a person was posistioned and they suffocate to the point where they get kicked?

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Maybe Someone Worldedited some blocks in where a person was posistioned and they suffocate to the point where they get kicked?
Sometimes it happens to me when I log off/get kick in someone else's plot then they just place down some blocks and when I get back on it kinda glitches. But if I just teleport away with /tpa, /p h, /p v, or /spawn it works :p

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Sometimes it happens to me when I log off/get kick in someone else's plot then then just place down some blocks and when I get back on it kinda glitches. But if I just teleport away with /tpa, /p h, /p v, or /spawn it works :p
QuartzyTheCat , he's in the ground glitching and moving around, he can't open chat where he can get out, he's just movin' around where he can't move.