• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed "He'll" is considered a swear word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorconnor10

I don't even say the last word you said... and it's a swear if you say something like "Go to......................"

Wouldn't it not be offensive if you say "go to hell" if the person that is getting it said to knows they aren't going to hell. Its just a stupid insult, not like the person is going to hell just because someone said so...

Well, I'm not Christian, so maybe there's something I'm not getting. I just don't understand how it offends people.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
You dont need to tag Zainos. He looks at all the bug reports when he has time
And we don't need you tryharding and acting like you're allowed to tell people what to do, because you cant.
We sorta did... xD He'll to this
It didn't really help when you brought up the third commandment.
I don't even say the last word you said... and it's a swear if you say something like "Go to......................"
Oh I do, all the time, for good reason. And no, hell really is not a swear word, its just a word, in the same way you could say "Go to a pit of spikes" and in the sense you've brought along, that is a swear too (Which it isn't) and that isn't banned.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
And we don't need you tryharding and acting like you're allowed to tell people what to do, because you cant.
I wasn't telling them what to do. I was simply saying that them tagging Zainos is not going to make him look at it any faster. He will see the thread when he has time.

I didn't say:
Trenly said:
Don't tag Zainos.
I said:
Trenly said:
You don't need to tag Zainos
There is a big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.