• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Factions

xVembz

I think the anvils in facs are messed up all of a sudden like when I try to change a God Sword to a different name it costs 1 level so I do it and it wastes 1 level when it doesn't change the name.

HHG lover
-Faze28Zeus

xVembz

Just any sword I think.And I've talked to some other people and they say it's happening to them too.

xVembz

How do I do it then?!?! D: hmmm actually let me switch to 1.7 again and try :D ty Chris for helping
HHG Lover
-Faze28Zeus

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
As grunt_king11 said, There's no official 1.8 Spigot update yet, so we are using something called "protocol hack builds", which are specified java modified builds that ALLOW 1.8 CLIENTS TO PLAY IN THE SERVER and that's it, as 1.8 features aren't out yet. Therefore, it blocks all 1.8 activities such as the new enchantments prices.
This will be fixed soon, when we fully update to 1.8 (the update is almost done, don't worry :D)