• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed factions server to laggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawa7778

I have ben to the faction server twice and both times it has so laggy I can't even move! I would like to play your factions but it is just so laggy please fix it. :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I never have lag in factions... Maybe its your connection. Where are you from?

jawa7778

hi zainos sorry but I will not give away personal information but when I hit tab and it brings up the list of players it says jawa7778 and level 5 interent by the way zainos can you check out my post about new ideas for kitpvp.
by the way zainos how do you get youtuber rank?

I am sponser hoping to get to get mockingjay or Jr.mod soon!!!

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
jawa7778 said:
hi zainos sorry but I will not give away personal information but when I hit tab and it brings up the list of players it says jawa7778 and level 5 interent by the way zainos can you check out my post about new ideas for kitpvp.

For YouTuber rank you need 1k+ subs and I think weekly videos of the server.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
jawa7778 said:

HA HA HA, You are very funny. If you don't want to give out where are you from, you are doing it wrong because by playing Online Games, Anyone can see where are you from because You use your IP (68.233.228.200) to play Online. You are from Florida, United States. As you are from the United states, you shouldn't have problems because the server is also hosted in the United states, so its your computer or your Internet :)

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Y'know, this is definitely your internet because I play in Poland (Central Europe) and I'm at about 20 frames per second so...

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
michalthekid said:
Y'know, this is definitely your internet because I play in Poland (Central Europe) and I'm at about 20 frames per second so...
I live in Argentina, I'm even more far away from the dedicated server (United states) than you :p and my connection to it is perfect

michalthekid

Trusted Member
zainos said:
michalthekid said:
I live in Argentina, I'm even more far away from the dedicated server (United states) than you :p and my connection to it is perfect

Exactly. (Keep up the good connection! :))

jawa7778

Zainos i do not live in Florida. :) I went to Florida on vacation and that was before I played the server.

Zainos I auctully live In Illinois

Wow wow lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.