• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Draw It DrawIt Arena/Lobby

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Hello, today I am showing you all a new build of mine that I have been working on the past few days. It is indeed a new DrawIt Arena/Lobby.

This Build Includes:
  • Detailed towers in all 4 corners.
  • Circular steps in the middle of the arena/lobby.
  • Detailed back wall ( Built by _Ema ).
  • A small platform for the drawers to use when drawing.
Screenshot Links:
Builders:
  • Myself - Main Builder
  • _Ema - Helper
This is NOT a REKT build, it is a personal build of mine with help from _Ema. iiJam to view this build go to the REKT Server and type the following command "/mvtp DrawIt"

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for this Build then comment below and I shall take them into consideration.

Thanks!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
What makes this better than the current lobby/Why is this needed in the place of the current one? And if the current one has deficiencies, what does this map do to meet those? :)

Looking good so far guys. Good work.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I'm not really sure about this map.
Some of the block pallets you used are questionable. - red and green carpets, water.
And I really don't like the details on the towers.
The map just looks allot similar to the current draw it arena, just with different blocks.
And if/when we get a secondary draw it arena, it will rotate every now and again between the two maps(like in kitpvp) so it'd be good to have it unique. Maybe in a setting(western, beach, ect,) with the board.
So I'm sorry. But this map has been declined.