• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Corruption, and why this server has become trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolYoureBad

NOTE: I'm not going to be naming names unless requested by staff. I respect the privacy of others, even if these people are scumbags. I respect their privacy, so don't ask for the names of people unless you are staff.

This server is going down. It once was a fun place to hang out a record videos on, but now, it's gone to ****. My experience, along with my friends, who shall remain anonymous, has been declining because there are lots of hackers, and they're protected, either via staff, or by their paid ranks.

I'm going to start off with the "Corruption" in the title. While, I haven't faced anything wrong with the staff of Happy-HG, The rank system is severely broken, with untrustworthy people being trusted because they have the Member, or the Mockingjay ranks. The problem, is because these people I'm referring to, usually hackers, pay money for the rank, they're automatically trusted by both staff and other players, When I found TWO reach hackers today playing in Survival Games, I obviously called them out on it. But the other players in the game began to defend the players who were reaching "Because he's a Mockingjay."

The server rules themselves say "Every player deserves to have the best Minecraft experience," and I feel that I, along with my friends, and many, many other players are being denied this experience, because the rank system is insanely corrupt with the amount of trust that is given to people who pay the server money.

Thank you all for reading, and I sincerely hope that this issue is resolved. I used to enjoy playing and livestreaming on this server, but that was ruined for me.

~Bumper3241_YT_, A.K.A, Vance.

mat

I've not seen this happen but I did send a rant to Zainos regarding staff and everything, If this however, is the case then damn. Myself, I would've applied for staff but I thought I had to be a member on the forums for a month which is a shame. Things though regarding staff do need to change, to be honest, the question is when and also will it? We can't though bash on staff because we don't know what happens behind the scenes but I can say I wish I would see them on more but this is my personal view.

MissDark

Retired Staff
If you feel like a staff is being biased, PM Zainos on the forums with proper evidence ASAP. As Trenly stated, no-one is exempt from the rules, not even people with ranks/staff. Also, sometimes, staff may not punish said 'rule-breakers' because they are busy with other things and don't get to it. That's why it's always good to record them and report them <3

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
This is all false. No one is exempt from our rules! That includes staff and players regardless of ranks. No one is above the law, everyone will get punished. Very false information, there is no biasm in staff when it comes to punshing players. If you see a staff member not doing their job PM Zainos and me. It will be handled ASAP.

If someone donated, we are very thankfully but that DOES NOT in ANYWAY make them exempt from the rules.

Staff can't be everywhere 24/7, so as MissDark suggested, recording them and reporting them would be very helpful.

Bumper3241, if you have any issues with staff PM Zainos and me with valid proof and it will be taken care of, and you see a player in-game breaking the rules screenshot it or record it and post it in player reports

MeltWood

NOTE: I'm not going to be naming names unless requested by staff. I respect the privacy of others, even if these people are scumbags. I respect their privacy, so don't ask for the names of people unless you are staff.

This server is going down. It once was a fun place to hang out a record videos on, but now, it's gone to ****. My experience, along with my friends, who shall remain anonymous, has been declining because there are lots of hackers, and they're protected, either via staff, or by their paid ranks.

I'm going to start off with the "Corruption" in the title. While, I haven't faced anything wrong with the staff of Happy-HG, The rank system is severely broken, with untrustworthy people being trusted because they have the Member, or the Mockingjay ranks. The problem, is because these people I'm referring to, usually hackers, pay money for the rank, they're automatically trusted by both staff and other players, When I found TWO reach hackers today playing in Survival Games, I obviously called them out on it. But the other players in the game began to defend the players who were reaching "Because he's a Mockingjay."

The server rules themselves say "Every player deserves to have the best Minecraft experience," and I feel that I, along with my friends, and many, many other players are being denied this experience, because the rank system is insanely corrupt with the amount of trust that is given to people who pay the server money.

Thank you all for reading, and I sincerely hope that this issue is resolved. I used to enjoy playing and livestreaming on this server, but that was ruined for me.

~Bumper3241_YT_, A.K.A, Vance.

Nobody is exempt from the rules, I highly doubt that the carefully selected staff of this server are concealing hackers.

I do however, agree that I have seen quite a few hackers lately. I don't play SG, but on Skywars I've seen at least four anti-knockback users. I've started recording them now, and that's what you should do if you want to help get rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.