• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP Chinese 1v1

AlaskanSkies

I made a 1v1 map for the PvP arena "Chinese". It has the same theme and design. It includes a lot of open space with some decoration around the edges. I made sure that there is no way past the wall, but if you find one, please let me know.
This is at my 8th plot, /p v AK_Aurora 8
Thanks to Zacheryy for helping with the arena and for the screenshots!!

Last edited:
2016-01-23_11.09.47.png
2016-01-23_11.09.47.png
2016-01-23_11.09.37.png
2016-01-23_11.09.29.png
2016-01-23_11.09.37.png
2016-01-23_11.09.29.png

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Eh, im still not a big fan of it. Honestly, you just need a completely level 1v1 arena, maybe with a few rocks leading up to a mountain around the edge, so make the edges layered with what you have already done. If you get rid of the fence posts, and the big crater, and the corn field and put mountains around the edge, making sure that the layering only covers 3 or 4 blocks the whole way round to keep a lot of fighting space, then it will be a good 1v1 arena. Plus, this is the one 1v1 arena that is decent, and needs the replacing THE LEAST, so I would sort out the other 1v1 arenas first.

Last edited:

AlaskanSkies

If you get rid of the fence posts, and the big crater, and the corn field and put mountains around the edge
So you want me to get rid of everything I put in it, pretty much, and change it completely?

Also, I was going to try making new 1v1 arenas for the others after this, but I have heard complaints about all of them, so I didn't think it really mattered which one I did.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
So you want me to get rid of everything I put in it, pretty much, and change it completely.
Well not completely, the trees and the haybales can stay. Honestly, I have played many 1v1 servers and they all base on the same sort of shape, trust me, doing what I said will make it perfect. Its an improvement already, but it still has flaws which im addressing.

AlaskanSkies

I'm not taking offense. I am just pointing out that removing everything you said would make it almost empty, and also, it wasn't really a suggestion of how to make it better but more of a suggestion of how to make a completely new one.

AlaskanSkies

I do appreciate the advice, and thank you for it, but I don't think removing the stuff is a good idea. And that's just my opinion.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
If I honest the original works fine as there if an open space on Chinese but this arena is cool, nice work!

AlaskanSkies

Another idea is that since Chinese doesn't seem to need it, I could use w/e to replace blocks and make it fit more for the Clay arena. They have a very similar look and so this wouldn't be too hard.

Zinex

Another idea is that since Chinese doesn't seem to need it, I could use w/e to replace blocks and make it fit more for the Clay arena. They have a very similar look and so this wouldn't be too hard.
Yeah that's a good idea

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Well Scorpions advice was VERY good.
I would suggest you use it.
And frankly, I think the 1v1 arena we have right now for Chinese, works. It's fair in my opinion.
Because this arena is just too under detailed.
Other people have basically already covered what I would of liked to say, so I'm sorry but this map has been declined.

AlaskanSkies

Alright...
Just asking, thought, not to be rude or anything. You said to follow Scorpion's advice (remove much of the stuff) and you also said it was too under detailed...?

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Alright...
Just asking, thought, not to be rude or anything. You said to follow Scorpion's advice (remove much of the stuff) and you also said it was too under detailed...?
I think what he means is that about the current one, and this one. I would focus on the other arenas first, and then try to do this one again. Also by detail what he means is that you could have made a few well, decorations I suppose you would call it. Make some houses on the mountain side and layer the bottom of the mountains and things like that. The actual fighting arena needs to be flat, with no interruption areas like water and big hills in the middle, but things like what I have just said could be added outside of the fighting area

If im honest, I should have put that in the original post, but that's my advice for making a 1v1 arena.