• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined Canyon Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senzii

Name: Canyon Parkour
Difficulty: Easy
Length: Small
Checkpoints: 1

Keknek_Bricoleur made this parkour ! I just helped him a little bit and post it on the forum !

We tought there was too much hard parkours on the server, so this is why this parkour is really easy and small !

Video:

Attachments

• 2017-07-25_19.42.15.png
    2017-07-25_19.42.15.png
    972.7 KB · Views: 269
  • 2017-07-25_19.42.02.png
    2017-07-25_19.42.02.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 278
  • 2017-07-25_19.41.57.png
    2017-07-25_19.41.57.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 301
  • 2017-07-25_19.41.48.png
    2017-07-25_19.41.48.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 290
  • 2017-07-25_19.41.38.png
    2017-07-25_19.41.38.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 291
Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I would recommend making the water flattened out, I know u are going for a rapids look but I don't think it looks very good. Also even though I do agree parkour needs short and sweet maps, I think this is way too short and too sweet; I feel I could finish this on my first try and I'm really (I mean really) bad at parkour.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I would recommend making the water flattened out, I know u are going for a rapids look but I don't think it looks very good. Also even though I do agree parkour needs short and sweet maps, I think this is way too short and too sweet; I feel I could finish this on my first try and I'm really (I mean really) bad at parkour.
Agreed

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Add more detail at the top of the canyon. Just because players can't get to those areas, doesn't mean you shouldn't detail then. The top is too flat too. And the hardened clay look looks too bland - try adding another texture in the mix. Coarse dirt could work for the ground, but I'm not sure about the canyon.
I think the parkour should still stay releativly easy; there are quite a lot of difficult parkours on the server. But making it longer would be nice.
Good luck.

Senzii

Add more detail at the top of the canyon. Just because players can't get to those areas, doesn't mean you shouldn't detail then. The top is too flat too. And the hardened clay look looks too bland - try adding another texture in the mix. Coarse dirt could work for the ground, but I'm not sure about the canyon.
I think the parkour should still stay releativly easy; there are quite a lot of difficult parkours on the server. But making it longer would be nice.
Good luck.

http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/canyon-parkour-v2.19736/#post-111248 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.